Premium Membership available at just £10 per year.....Discounts with top Sublimation Suppliers!

Similar Threads

1. Embroidery T Shirts/polo
    By Angloman in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-06-2014, 07:41 PM
  2. Polo Shirts and Transfers. Which?
    By arko in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-09-2012, 11:56 AM
  3. For Sale Sublimation Polo shirts
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 07:49 PM
  4. 9 polo shirts
    By Mugsman in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-01-2012, 10:29 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote for some polo shirts

Hello all
    I don't normally venture into this section as I mainly do Sub and Vinyl work, so please be gentle. I have been asked by my local kebab shop, drunken agreement, to provide them a quote for 15 polo shirts with the kebab shops name on the front breast ( normal position) and phone number on the back. It is one colour in Bebas Neue Bold font. I am wondering if someone here may be able to help me.
    Many thanks
    Many thanks
    Iain
    COYQ
    "This time next year we'll be millionaires"
    Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, Chinese press, Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have always done these at £10 a Shirt, and use FOTL Polo's as they seem better than Gildan (to me anyway).

In my experience a 'Drunken Agreement' is never remembered so send that quote in anyway - at least this way they will remember you for NOT forgetting an Agreement albeit Drunken or Sober.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did payment involve 15 kebabs as payment? Chilli sauce on mine please, no raw onion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

If you are interested in polo shirts you may be interested to take a look at our website. Please follow the link below

http://www.isub-supplies.co.uk/index...rintable-items

Kind regards

Sarah