Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unusual ask for help

Hi guys,

This may sound a little strange but I am looking for and basically begging for someone to help me if they can.

I purchased a heat press and it is faulty. It came with a 2 year warranty and a lifetime maintenance guarantee. The problem I have is the company are not honouring it and trying to say that it is the way I am using it. This isn't the case because I had a press before this one and had no problems and now I have had to borrow money to get another so I can work. Again I have no problems with this new one either.

I took pictures of ruined items and of the press itself showing the company what is wrong and what it is doing. One minute they say they will take full responsibility and then they blame me. They even told me to fix it myself.

I am pretty new to this business and can't afford to be out of pocket and still owe money that I have borrowed.

I have been on to Trading Standards and Visa about this and have been told to get a report from someone that knows these machines to say that it is a manufacturing fault before they will even look at opening a case to get my money back.

Is there anyone out there that could either help me or point me in the direction of someone that could.

I would be eternally grateful for any help I can get.

Thank you in advance

Dave

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can you please post photos of the press, and it's faults, and what it has done to your products etc.
    Also, the name/model of the press, and where you bought it from etc

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We need to know make & model, and photos please
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like really bad customer service.... Where did you get it from???

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Dave

Further to your post and the subsequent replies this is what I would advise.

Firstly, name the make and model of the press and also the supplier.

Then, take some photographs of ruined items, preferably something "standard" and not difficult to sublimate, or something you have pressed in the past with success. Upload the photos and also include the ink, paper, printer, time and temperature you pressed at.

Once "we" have that we should be able to make comment on what is wrong (probably the press). If the DSF members as a whole generally consider the problem to be a faulty machine you may be able to go back to the supplier and/or Visa and tell them that you can get an expert to to take a look but they will charge £XXX and the supplier and/or visa need to be aware that any out of pocket expenses will also be sought.

But before you do anything you need to provide us with as much information as possible so we can help you.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...