Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Anyone else having issues with MDP?
    By windyash in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-04-2015, 09:31 PM
  2. For Sale HP High Speed Dryer Q6667A - Large Format
    By WePrintForYou in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2015, 11:06 AM
  3. more haste less speed
    By mrs maggot in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 10:26 AM
  4. speed and PRS ??
    By kris_hm in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-02-2012, 04:26 PM
  5. Epson D120 issues - I have two of them, each with different issues!
    By barryslip in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully it isn't an isolated case, but it's certainly loading quicker for me at the moment. It wasn't a constant thing though, so it's difficult to say. One thing I WILL say though, is that I can access private messages as quickly as I can the rest of the forum now... and even when the forum was running quickly for me lately, the private messages were still sitting with the page half loaded, waiting for more information. That alone is a huge difference. I'll check the forum as regularly as I can so I'll get a better gauge for whether it's a constant.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    No problem :-) For me personally it's running slower, lol. There are a couple of other changes I can make but would prefer not to unless the situation doesn't improve. Appreciate everyone's patience with this and please continue with the feedback.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update... haven't noticed ANY speed issues at all whenever I've dropped by the site in the past week. It's bliss :D

Thanks again!

M

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new to the forum but been a stalker for several months and at peak times the forum does indeed get a little slow, and to be fair it is the usual problems!

I have seen this many times with my own forum included, the problem is with vBulletin and its high demand on mySQL especially when you start getting busy and also have many bots crawling your website, best option is to ditch Apache all together and get someone to set you up a NGINX based server, don't get me wrong NGINX is great but ti does have problems of its own like not supporting .htaccess so all URL rewriting has to be hand coded server side and there are many vBulletin plugins which will not work on NGINX because of this but for me it is perfect and I run a community with over 37,000 members and currently (10:46am) I have 300 people online.