Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So.................

What are you printing and What are you printing on?
    regards, tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So.................

swimming club and drama club hoodies (yipee!!!). just finished all the swimming club ones which were a pain to do. They wanted the breast logo, text on back and text down one sleeve. Drama club (over 200 to do) should be easier thankfully.
    Julie-anne
    Castlegate Gift Creations

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So.................

Mostly printing for our own website on cotton tees,bags etc but also do a fair bit for the local sports shop on the footie and running club shirts (not overly enthusiastic about doing these but hey ho) then the usualsubli items in the shop. Sales of these are very poor at the moment but my shop has been quiet for the last few weeks (as has the rest of the town) I do hope it picks up soon.

I hope this is the lull before the storm and we can get some pennies in the till...ker..ching.
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So.................

Its been quiet for us these last couple of weeks . Foot-fall has been less and less this year and customers have been saying thats their christmas shopping finshed, I'm not holding my breath and have brought in less stock this year than any other year, From what I hear we are not alone in retail. All we can do is wait and see what happens, this week has been my worse ever in 15 years, the tax man will never belive thats all I took, its that bad but I'm still hopeful as I own nothing, no overdraft ect, but would be nice to get something for my trouble.