Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Epson 9880 Large Format Printer
    By WePrintForYou in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:35 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 09:52 AM
  3. Large Format Printers
    By Justin in forum Printers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

8L Full Set InkTec PowerChrome for Epson Large Format Printers

I cannot use this ink, a project of mine didnt go to plan and I have decided to abandon said project so have all of this 'Sealed' ink for sale as a Job Lot (Will not split)

Expiry Dates:
    Matte Black 22/11/15
    Cyan 10/15/15
    Magenta 25/12/15
    Yellow 12/3/16
    Photo Black 25/12/15
    Light Cyan 24/12/15
    Light magenta 18/7/15
    Light Black 24/7/15

I was hoping somebody here would take these from me rather than chancing an auction site.

Price is £400 including delivery to mainland UK.

I also have a complete set of 300ml refillable carts that I dont need.
    Last edited by NikGrey; 11-03-2015 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Sold.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use Lyson ink in our 9800, do you know how this compares?
    Large Format, Sublimation, Direct To Garment Wholesale Manufacturer. No Minimums

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was using Lyson Ink when I bought it - and it was that ink I was testing this machine with (Took bladders out of carts and emptied them into my new refillables). As for how it compares I cant say from experience but during my research I concluded that this PowerChrome was the best available.

There are experts on here who can answer your question properly.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Does this mean you are selling your wide format as well, or is that a non starter?
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can have that printer of you like Simon, I have spent months on it and dont trust it enough to use my new inks in it.. I just cant get a good clean nozzle check from it.

So, it's a non starter :(
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can recommend this guy to fix if you want to get it running. He looks after our printers.

http://www.printerengineer.com/
    Large Format, Sublimation, Direct To Garment Wholesale Manufacturer. No Minimums

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Can also recommend John at Repro Repairs in High Wycombe, but not very near to you
    http://www.reprorepairs.co.uk/shop/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly dont see that any engineer will do anything different to what I have done, apart from just change the head ! I saw a 4K go just down the road from me for 99p so would have tried the head from that if I had any hope left.

Remember, I bought 250 Epson printers a few years ago - all customer returns with mainly blocked heads so I have had some experience in getting these working :(
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have this Ink, just been to my local printers - they use Bulk Ink but not this brand.. lol, how unlucky was that :(

Open to offers.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's £50 per Liter - Including delivery !
    You will not beat that anywhere else, and I ONLY have ONE set !

My website is open: