Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Epson 9880 Large Format Printer
    By WePrintForYou in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:35 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 09:52 AM
  3. Large Format Printers
    By Justin in forum Printers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP...

I still have this - it keeps 'Winking' at me which is starting to annoy the hell out of me :(

Merry Christmas.
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    just wink back and smile ;)

Nik, you know you want to keep this ink and try different printer :P

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul, to be honest I dont have the room for a printer of this size as much as I could use One (getting requests for box canvass and A2 posters as expected).

I will list these separately tomorrow at £55 each inc delivery, at least I will get some money back - maybe a bit slower but it will not be a total loss.
    My website is open:

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Bull by the Horns' time - listed them individually at an attractive price.
    Ere's an example.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still have this Ink Set, would prefer to sell it as a complete set.

I am looking to buy a Shot Gun (may consider part ex).
    And will need a case if anyone has One? the lockable type you install in your house, to keep the Gun in securely.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things getting that bad Nik?
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For rough or trap ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsfan View Post
    Things getting that bad Nik?
    No, I'm in Norfolk and it's quite unusual for someone like me not to have a Shotgun.

'Trap Shooting' AfterMo. I have nothing against rough if you are going to eat what you kill but I am not partial to game.
    My website is open:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning Nik

We have an Epson 9880 and presently use Epson Ultrachrome inks.

How does Power Chrome differ?

Excuse the numpty question as I've had little time to research - on my way to work AGAIN :)
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    PowerChrome is InkTec's version of Epson's UltraChrome - we switched over an Epson 4000 from UltraChrome to PowerChrome and saw a very slight shift in colour - you could only notice/see it if you were really looking for it, and knew you had to look for a difference, and even then it was so slight it was hardly there to notice.
    I can't remember, but think the 9880 uses the UltraChrome K3 inkset, which would then need the equivalent K3 set from Inktec to be a straight switch over.