Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. BMS failure and DF50 heat press
    By beefyor1983 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:00 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

catastrophic failure

think i had to many wheatabix today lol

well...the thing did last me well...approx just over 2yr from BMS without a peep out of it...

catastrophic failure ....i was pressing a mouse mat and upped the pressure to accommodate as i always do.....pulled
    down on the handle....BANG...just about **** myself....i was like, WTH was that....

pulled the handle back up and switched it off to look.....

pulled the handle back down again and noticed it moved forward as i pulled it down but gave no pressure what so ever....
    then i noticed the weld joint had snapped......

i cant complain really....it has served me well for the price i paid at the time......i can still use it for phone cases as they only need light pressure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still life in that mate, easy fix... take it to a local car garage and ask the to put a run of weld on it, or if you have a mate with a welder then it might cost you a beer ;)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As Scotty says - dead easy fix, quick weld.

You have a nice thick plate there which is good - that square section is hollow no doubt so if the wall thickness is about 1mm or more it will be no problem.

LOL, if only my own problems were this small :(
    My website is open:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Using FlexiStarter 10 and a Liyu SC631e & a Silhouette Cameo cutter. 2x Ricoh SG3110dn printers and Adkins Auto Clam press. Using Sublijet-r from Sawgrass.
    ..And I have gotten my money's worth out of this forum - saved Hundreds by being a Premium Member

<-- IF you like this post PLEASE add to my reputation by clicking the 'Star' below this post on the Left :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi guys.....
    we have another here anyhoo..so not stuck....but we really need the 2 press's, eps with the run up to xmas....this one has been superb - does 6 phone cases and all with even heat dispersion across the platen...cant fault it at all for the money we paid ;-)
    my m8 has a garage down here so welding aint a problem.....:-)