Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3d iphone 5c cases
    By bigj2552 in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-10-2014, 10:34 PM
  2. Need IPHONE 3 Cases
    By letsgo in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2012, 07:50 PM
  3. 200 iPhone cases
    By pisquee in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 04:29 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

marketing iphone cases

finding these a real pain to shift at the moment.
    Trying everything in SEO tactics to get up there in Google, but i just cant seem to compete with the bigger boys for ranking for these dam cases.. Have major keyword density for the product, but it aint happening....YET !
    still working on shed load of backlinks which will help long term, but short term, its bloody frustrating.

any of you guys having similar situation competing with the likes of ZAZZLE and some others for there phone cases ?
    or is it just because i,m still new ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Johnny, There is a big problem at the moment because sites such as Google & Facebook have changed their algorithm's.
    I was with a marketing expert yesterday who said everyone just needs to sit back at the moment until things become a bit more stable because of the changes. The main reason they have decided to do this is to charge people for certain things for advertising in the run upto Christmas. There is something that is about to hit the market for web marketing which everyone is saying could be very big.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian M View Post
    Johnny, There is a big problem at the moment because sites such as Google & Facebook have changed their algorithm's.
    I was with a marketing expert yesterday who said everyone just needs to sit back at the moment until things become a bit more stable because of the changes. The main reason they have decided to do this is to charge people for certain things for advertising in the run upto Christmas. There is something that is about to hit the market for web marketing which everyone is saying could be very big.

thanks for reply Ian - yeh i know about google's algorithm changes and have sorted out some of my other products. They seem to be ranking in Google and Bing fairly ok, considering the time frame after the Google changes.
    interested in the "something big" coming into the market ..HMMM.....

yes my friend - patience is the key here...and keep plodding on - i was never gonna get a rush for this xmas anyway.
    I,m having orders coming in spurts just now....nothing for days, then 3/4 at one time. But curious as to whats happening in the new year

running low on hair to pull as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I learnt many years ago, never rely on search engines for customers. I remember back in the early 2000s being top of the search engines for a particular product, woke up one morning and Google had been "dancing" overnight and changed their algorithms and order in which their servers where updated.

Orders for that product just stopped overnight and never recovered.

Since then I have never relied heavily on SEO for generating sales.

SEO companies will tell you you MUST be at the top - I always say it helps but never rely on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ASLCreative View Post
    I learnt many years ago, never rely on search engines for customers. I remember back in the early 2000s being top of the search engines for a particular product, woke up one morning and Google had been "dancing" overnight and changed their algorithms and order in which their servers where updated.

Orders for that product just stopped overnight and never recovered.

Since then I have never relied heavily on SEO for generating sales.

SEO companies will tell you you MUST be at the top - I always say it helps but never rely on it.

aye they tell you that cause they want your cash for doing it for you
    TBH, i have to market this for online basically because -

i dont have (or want) a shop up high st here.
    the market mentallity here is " anything more than £1", there not interested.
    internet gives me a wider scope of people obviously.
    i could go on..
    i aint gonna waste any cash adverting in the local papers here either. remember, i used to have a taxi company here for about 8yrs until i went sod it, and went to school contracts only - purely because of the stupid mentality of the people here. i spent £1000's on advertising for taxi company, had the best "new" cars and mini bus, all with leather, prices were in line with the other company's, we were on time every time and yet, they still used the shitty puke stained cars and minibus of another company....i aint going down that road again with this business...not a bloody chance.
    Last edited by bigj2552; 07-12-2012 at 12:05 PM.