Thank you very much.
My old oven was a Titan Industrial Sublimation Convection Oven - 70 Litre - I used to put 1 x 11oz mug in at 180c for 16 mins and 10 x mugs for 27 mins, with the new Schulze Mug Box Oven I have been doing 1 x mug at 190c for 8 mins which come out perfect!!, its just the heavy ...
Search found 4 matches
- 30 Jun 2026, 11:52
- Forum: Mug Presses & Ovens
- Topic: SCHULZE MUG OVEN BOX
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3617
- 30 Jun 2026, 11:48
- Forum: Mug Presses & Ovens
- Topic: MUG OVEN SILICONE WRAP ADVICE (PLEASE)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3077
Re: MUG OVEN SILICONE WRAP ADVICE (PLEASE)
Thank you for your reply.
I use S Race 120gsm Vivid sublimation paper, I have been testing 2 sheets of plain copy paper and a lot less ink on the wraps.
I have now also reduced my time for 1 x 11oz mug in the oven to 190c for 8 minutes and the results are brilliant for the photos and the black ...
I use S Race 120gsm Vivid sublimation paper, I have been testing 2 sheets of plain copy paper and a lot less ink on the wraps.
I have now also reduced my time for 1 x 11oz mug in the oven to 190c for 8 minutes and the results are brilliant for the photos and the black ...
- 26 Jun 2026, 11:08
- Forum: Mug Presses & Ovens
- Topic: SCHULZE MUG OVEN BOX
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3617
SCHULZE MUG OVEN BOX
Hello all,
Do any of you use a Schulze Mug Oven Box when doing mugs?
Would you mind sharing your times and temps and if you use silicone wraps, shrink etc.
Regards
Kieron
Do any of you use a Schulze Mug Oven Box when doing mugs?
Would you mind sharing your times and temps and if you use silicone wraps, shrink etc.
Regards
Kieron
- 25 Jun 2026, 15:26
- Forum: Mug Presses & Ovens
- Topic: MUG OVEN SILICONE WRAP ADVICE (PLEASE)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3077
MUG OVEN SILICONE WRAP ADVICE (PLEASE)
Good Afternoon all,
I have just brought a Schulze Mug Oven Box and used to have a cheaper Chinese 70L oven.
I am using the red oven silicone wraps and I am getting the ink transferring from the sublimation paper onto the silicone wraps and its ruining the wraps.
I was told to use a piece of extra ...
I have just brought a Schulze Mug Oven Box and used to have a cheaper Chinese 70L oven.
I am using the red oven silicone wraps and I am getting the ink transferring from the sublimation paper onto the silicone wraps and its ruining the wraps.
I was told to use a piece of extra ...
