PDA

View Full Version : Order Mugs - Get Free Delivery!

sarahann
30-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Another promotion for you all this week! Focusing on mugs :D

Free UK Mainland delivery if you order 72 mugs (2 boxes) of ANY of the following mugs. Mix and Match!

11oz White Mugs

Inner Colour Mugs

Full Colour Mugs

Couple Mugs

Colour Change Mugs

Animal Mugs

Glass Beer Mugs

Small White Mugs

Latte Mugs

Luminous White Mug

Mix and match! As long as your total reaches 72 mugs you will recieve free UK mainland delivery on your order.

If you live in Northern Ireland, Highlands or Islands you will recieve half price carriage.

View the mugs at the folloing link:

http://www.etcsupplies.co.uk/index.php? ... =2a&page=2 (http://www.etcsupplies.co.uk/index.php?cPath=48_37&sort=2a&page=2)

Please quote the code DSFMUG08 at the time of ordering. You can please your order via our website, email (info@etcsupplies.co.uk) or phone 0141 550 1188.

Offer is valid until 4pm on Friday 6th August 2010. Valid whilst stocks last.

E & O.E Terms & Conditions Apply

Glen
30-07-2010, 04:00 PM
What about us poor printers in Northern Ireland...where not in Africa you know... ;)

bms
30-07-2010, 04:47 PM
I can understand why delivery from Bournemouth to Scottish Highlands costs more, but from Glasgow to Scottish Highlands must be a walk in the park in comparison, why do they charge more for this yet nothing more to deliver to, say Cornwall?

sarahann
02-08-2010, 09:18 AM
I can understand why delivery from Bournemouth to Scottish Highlands costs more, but from Glasgow to Scottish Highlands must be a walk in the park in comparison, why do they charge more for this yet nothing more to deliver to, say Cornwall?

The reason for this is that most couriers have distribution hubs which are located down south, most in the Birmingham area. Even Scottish parcels are sent to the hub down south and distributed from there back up north. Crazy policy they run but thats how they work!

sarahann
02-08-2010, 09:21 AM
What about us poor printers in Northern Ireland...where not in Africa you know... ;)

I have spoken to my MD to see if there is something we can do on this promotion for our friends in Northern Ireland,Highlands & Islands.

For this promotion we will give you half price carriage :) Simply quote the code mentioned above when placing your order :)

purpledragon
02-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi Sarah
i was just browsing round the etc site as ya do and came across the self weeding paper, So ok watched the video is that you by the way (hollywood bekons)and am i missing something here how is it self weeding?
It seem like normal sublimation printing to me can you let me know cheers
Brett

sarahann
02-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Hi Sarah
i was just browsing round the etc site as ya do and came across the self weeding paper, So ok watched the video is that you by the way (hollywood bekons)and am i missing something here how is it self weeding?
It seem like normal sublimation printing to me can you let me know cheers
Brett

Hi Brett,

I'll PM you and explain.

Sarahann

Kaz
02-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Sarahann

Can you not explain here please, for the benefit of others?

sarahann
02-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Sarahann

Can you not explain here please, for the benefit of others?

I'll start a new thread in the appropriate section and explain when I have a chance - desk is packed with work on a Monday morning!.

Leave it with me! :)

purpledragon
02-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Hi sarah
i got your pm thanks what you offered is great for some reason my pms are sitting in an out box and refusing to move so you have an e mail address i'll email you .
Im getting the pms just cant send them
Brett

John G
02-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi Brett - they'll stay in your outbox until the recipient opens it.
Cheers John

purpledragon
02-08-2010, 08:22 PM
ahhh that'd explain it :oops:
cheers john

sarahann
03-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Hi sarah
i got your pm thanks what you offered is great for some reason my pms are sitting in an out box and refusing to move so you have an e mail address i'll email you .
Im getting the pms just cant send them
Brett

I got the messages Brett thanks - I'll sort that out today for you.