PDA

View Full Version : sub die flock or iron on

jennywren
05-11-2009, 01:24 AM
Sub dye flock or iron on bages has any one used them, I'm looking for iron on, how does it come, on a roll or a4 sheets, does anyone know where I can get some, which is the best. I've been asked to do a couple of badges and if it works out I would like to offer this to other customers. In fact any information about these two products would be helpful.

Paul
05-11-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi. I like subli flock. Is ok if you have cuter to cut the shapes. Also patches r very good. You can buy ready cut ones at sublisupies. I tryed them and they come out lovely.

accdave
05-11-2009, 11:38 PM
I've used the patches from Subli Supplies and they are very good but pricey compared to subli flock. The advantage being they are already cut if you want round, rectangle or square shapes.

I just found a company called Golden Finishes who do a selction of edged badges, sent them an e-mail the other day asking for a sample but had no reply yet. However I have found out that Prestige Leisure stock some of their range so I ordered a pack off them while I was ordering something else today.

jennywren
06-11-2009, 08:10 AM
I have black cat cutter but I have yet to learn how to use it. I need more time and I have never use a cutter and it scares the life out of me. I'm going to need lesson, but thats going to have to wait till next year. but did look at the two companys and they look good . Have got a couple of sheets of of flock coming to try.

bms
06-11-2009, 08:46 AM
If you're looking for square or rectangular badges why don't you just buy a sheet of subli-flock and cut it to shape in a guillotine? Must be a cheaper option than buying them pre-cut.

jennywren
06-11-2009, 11:33 AM
never thought about the quillotine very cleaver, do you sell shbli-flock

bms
06-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Yes we do:
http://www.printerowners.co.uk/sublimation/498/sublimation-flock.htm

GoldRapt
06-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes we do:
http://www.printerowners.co.uk/sublimation/498/sublimation-flock.htm

I have a cutter Martin, one without an OPUS system, this interests me. Do you have any photos of finished products to tempt us please?

bms
06-11-2009, 07:44 PM
What would you like to see photos of? The subli-flock is just a plain white flock sheet, hence no brilliant photo's available. I do have a yellow t-shirt with a colour image printed on it with subli-flock and I'll see how good that comes out to show on the website (and upload here).

GoldRapt
06-11-2009, 07:48 PM
Thats what I meant MArtin, sorry.
Do youo have a picture of the flock printed on, cut and ironed onto something :)

flatcap
10-11-2009, 02:42 PM
hi i love the subli flock it's a great way to get round the- i want a black t shirt,
that i allways seem to get asked. I just brought a robocraft so i can try to cut more intricate shapes