PDA

View Full Version : Your basic stock sizes

Bob @ Prestige
16-12-2014, 01:24 PM
I know I'm opening a can of worms here but, i've bought my heat press, going to order my vinyl, MDP hot flex and need to order t shirts and some polo tops to Try things out.

What I was wondering is can a few post up what their basic stock of these consists of, sizes and colours of your most popular, top 5 sellers

Cheers

Bob

FutureProject
23-12-2014, 12:22 AM
It really depends on what your target product \ audience is.. If you market for hen parties your gonna need stocks of pink for example, or catering for businesses will probably require more polos.

I find whatever I have least in stock sells for example I'll sell shed loads of grey so order more next restock and then I sell more black and no grey, one week I sold tons of orange..

When your starting try not to spread yourself too thin I started with a few options and grew from there.

Bob @ Prestige
23-12-2014, 09:06 AM
I know, its one of those questions you know the answer to but just hoping someone has this "formula" that works for the majority.

Can I ask whose polo tops you use? I got some FOTL 65/35 along with some of their premium t shirts to start off with and to do samples etc just to get into the swing of things with the heat press, weeding garment vinyl etc but I feel they are quite thin and feel a bit cheap

Thanks

Bob

logobear
23-12-2014, 01:26 PM
why not just stock black & white T's in all the sizes, and black polos, anything else to order!
That way you can keep decent levels of the main sellers for when you get a big job.

Bob @ Prestige
23-12-2014, 01:36 PM
That's basically what I've started with except I went for dark navy polos, can you advise whose polos you use please, I got FOTL 65/35 from MDP but feel they are a bit thin and feel cheap.

Cheers

Bob

logobear
23-12-2014, 05:55 PM
fruit ss11 is a good polo, just because something is thicker doesn't mean it is better!
silk is thinner and stronger than hessian!