PDA

View Full Version : The Fast t-jet 3: anyone got this/or advice?

AdamB
06-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi all,

I am seriously thinking about getting one of these: http://www.equipmentzone.com/fasttjet2.html - has anyone got one or have any info on them?

I have seen a Fast t-jet 3 and like the idea of it - I have even talked the missis around to the idea which is harder than getting blood from a stone!

I read on the link above that it says, complete package - just add heat press .................. does that mean that all t-shirts will have to be placed in a press afterward?

Also, is the t-jet3 a newer model than the t-jet 2 or vice versa?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Adam

bms
06-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Have a word with Stich Up on the forum - he's invested in DTG printing and probably is the wisest of most of us on here about it...

AdamB
06-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Have a word with Stich Up on the forum - he's invested in DTG printing and probably is the wisest of most of us on here about it...

Many thanks Martin, I have sent him a PM

Kindest regards

Adam

leethesign
11-08-2010, 03:12 AM
What a bloody annoying video............alright if you want to boogie while you're watching, but other than now knowing "Fast jet is the way to go" it doesn't really tell you anything.

If I was them, I'd hire a Meerkat for the voice-over - much less anoying and more entertaining!

SIMPLES....................