PDA

View Full Version : Graphtec A3 Carrier Sheet

gstk
21-01-2015, 11:14 AM
I dont use it very often but mine is about knackered - its got about as much sticky as my tongue. Cheapest I have seen is Magictouch at £24.00 Seems a lot of money for what it is but then I am tight. Anyone know any cheaper?

Thanks in advance

NASH
21-01-2015, 11:40 AM
i tape my vinyl to the carrier sheet at each corner and down the middle on each side, or even sometimes i don`t even use the carrier sheet.

Or try double sided tape

bms
21-01-2015, 02:55 PM
I dont use it very often but mine is about knackered - its got about as much sticky as my tongue. Cheapest I have seen is Magictouch at £24.00 Seems a lot of money for what it is but then I am tight. Anyone know any cheaper?

Thanks in advance
Try spraying the surface with something like surface mount to get some adhension back on to the carrier sheet.

Justin
21-01-2015, 10:12 PM
I bought one off eBay a while back, not original but did the job perfectly well and a lot cheaper :-)

malfunction
21-01-2015, 11:19 PM
I refresh mine with a spray on repositionable adhesive, I think it's called stick and spray without checking. The Range sell it for about a fiver. just put a strip of masking tape on each side of the sheet to protect the area where the rollers run and give it a light spray.

gstk
25-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Excellent ideas will try. Thanks guys