PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt printing query

Jollyware
01-03-2015, 10:27 AM
Hi, I have just received an order for 15-20 tees and wondered if there is a way to make sure each print goes in the same place.

Thanks.

soulclaimed
01-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Look up logo it which is basically a tool with a grid on or get a piece of acetate and draw a grid on it. Another option is to decide where you want the print on the first one and measure the distance from the collar and then if its a logo on the breast measure the distance from the Center to the logo the measuring way can take a lot longer though

socialgiraffe
01-03-2015, 11:19 AM
Every body is a different size and shape.

I use my eye, although if you are inexperienced then some sort of measuring device will probably help until you get used to it. However, if you do happen to get it slightly different don't sweat it, it is very unlikely someone will notice.

malfunction
01-03-2015, 09:41 PM
You could make a cardboard template of your tee with an A4 (or whatever size your using) cut out. Place the cardboard on the tee place the sheet/transfer in the cutout then remove the card and press.

simonriviere
15-09-2015, 12:08 PM
I'd second socialgiraffe and soulclaimed - quickly measure from the collar if you're unsure, but doing it by eye is probably accurate enough unless anyone chases it up with a ruler afterwards...