PDA

View Full Version : roland camm 1 cx-24

tiamaria
07-03-2015, 11:20 PM
hi guys sorry if i ramble a bit , i bought a full print set up last week and seen it all working ,now because i don't know really what im up to i know believe i have made a mistake the vinyl cutter is a roland camm cx24 but i cant get it to work with my own pc as i have no discs with it and the plug will not fit in the back of my computer ,so im left with the old windows xp that i had as part of the deal ,but it is so slow it is pathetic , also it came with a ricoh afico 3110dn printer it is set up with the old xp system but i can't find drivers anywhere for it online to add it to my windows 7 computer ,so my problem is i also think all the coral x6 that is installed on the computer i have no discs for that either to transfer it ,if i could find a driver for the ricoh printer i could do without the roland cutter ,then i would need some basic software that i could make a start as i have made nothing since owning it all last week ,would it be worth getting a more up to date smaller plotter and get rid of the roland ,?
i have watched many vids on youtube and thought i would know what i was doing lol now over a 1000 pound down and nothing printed and i cant wait to get into this cheers guys ,told you i rammbled

Paul
07-03-2015, 11:51 PM
i think you will need this adapter and your roland should be good to go ;)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/DB25-female-parallel-adapter-cable/dp/B001D50VQE

tiamaria
08-03-2015, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=Paul;98823]i think you will need this adapter and your roland should be good to go ;)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/DB25-female-parallel-adapter-cable/dp/B001D50VQE[/QUOTE
nice one paul ,i will order one of them this morning , that is one thing off my list of problems ,paul if you do see any driver software for my ricoh aficio 3110dn printer i will be well on my way then ,thank you very much for the help paul

Paul
08-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Isthere no drivers on ricoh website??? I will try find my cd.

tiamaria
09-03-2015, 12:48 AM
i have downloaded the drivers paul but there dont seem to be any install or set up exe in the files im not very clever on the computer paul and was told all my equiptment would come with discs ,but i dont have a single disc ,sorry to be a pest paul

Dynamic Grafix
14-03-2015, 01:34 PM
If your computer is 64bit, you're not going to find a driver for the cx24. It needs to run on a 32bit system.

Paul
14-03-2015, 08:42 PM
If your computer is 64bit, you're not going to find a driver for the cx24. It needs to run on a 32bit system.
is it not that windows os accepting 32bit drivers on 64bit system? but not opposite?