PDA

View Full Version : Best Image design software

The Joker
23-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Hi Guys,

New to the sublimation world and need a bit of advice.

What's the best value for money program to use for creating/editing images?
I currently use paint which is very limiting when it comes to full custom design work...
I also have inkscape but have never really used that as it is difficult to figure out (no manual), I used to have corel draw but my PC has decided to loose that for some reason.
So i'm thinking perhaps photo shop (yes i haven't got a version of it yet), i've heard a lot of people go on about it and want to know if it is really worth me getting it and also which version of it?
thanks in advance

AlanD
23-03-2015, 06:07 PM
For vector and image work Corel Draw Graphics Suite pretty well has everything you are likely to need, package includes Corel Draw/PhotoPaint/Fonts/clipart + but I would also consider Serif's offerings as they are good value and for free look at Inkscape and Gimp, I'm sure others can suggest other packages but those are worth looking at to start with. Trials are normally available so try a few, some will seem easier than others.

The Joker
23-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Thanks, i've just been watching some user guide video's on youtube, to see how to use inkscape. It may be the way to go seen as i already have it on my pc.
Also downloaded a trial of corel draw so will try that out too.

bms
23-03-2015, 08:15 PM
Hi Guys,

New to the sublimation world and need a bit of advice.

What's the best value for money program to use for creating/editing images?
I currently use paint which is very limiting when it comes to full custom design work...
I also have inkscape but have never really used that as it is difficult to figure out (no manual), I used to have corel draw but my PC has decided to loose that for some reason.
So i'm thinking perhaps photo shop (yes i haven't got a version of it yet), i've heard a lot of people go on about it and want to know if it is really worth me getting it and also which version of it?
thanks in advance

You can download a legit copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 free of charge which will do pretty much everything you want to do. Download site with serial number is here :

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html

The Joker
23-03-2015, 09:32 PM
You can download a legit copy of Adobe Photoshop CS2 free of charge which will do pretty much everything you want to do. Download site with serial number is here :

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/3689-adobe-photoshop-cs2.html

Cheers for that, downloading it now :wink:

James990
24-03-2015, 12:09 AM
I still think GIMP is good for doing this work, and it is almost the same as the latest phtoshop and importantly it is FREE!!!!!

The Joker
24-03-2015, 08:56 AM
Downloading GIMP now so will check that out too, cheers guys

AlanD
24-03-2015, 09:28 AM
If you need any help with Corel give me a call or message