PDA

View Full Version : Need help with LIYU VINYL CUTTER PLOTTER SC631E

Miss D
09-05-2015, 01:50 PM
Hi I'm selling my Cameo and Cricut machines to buy a Liyu SC631E, not sure which software to buy with it but would want it to contour etc. My only problem is I would want it to contour and print on sublimation paper and my colour profile is linked to my Photoshop.

Really confusing myself trying to work out a way around all this so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance Donna :)

Disky
09-05-2015, 04:37 PM
To contour properly on an sc machine, I think you'll need flexi....

I have sign cut pro and it's garbage for contour work lol.... You'd be better with your cameo unless size is an issue..

im changing from an sc unit to a TC unit as the ram on the sc is only 4mb but the manual says 1 mb, whereby the TC is 64mb. May be worth the extra £100 or so if your doing long or complex jobs

malfunction
10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
You should be able to contour cut with Vinylmaster, You would need LTR version minimum, I paid about £55 for mine. Regarding using Photoshop for printing would it be possible to print one copy via vinylmaster and another via Photoshop (both with the registration marks) and put the photoshop print through the cutter. It would be a bit of a waste to print 2 but you could print the scrap one in draft mode.
I hope this makes sense lol