19-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Hi guys
Just ordered artanium inks from BMS.
Is there any advice you can give re installation with my epson B40w
Thanks
Pete

Justin
19-08-2010, 09:09 PM
You'll get full installation instructions with the CIS, pretty straight forward really. Sometimes you ned to prime the cart's to get rid of any air but we can talk you through this if needs be.

Don't lift the CIS above the height of the printer base, that could be messy ;)

Cheshire cat
19-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Thanks Justin

Cheshire cat
19-08-2010, 09:17 PM
My ciss system isnt an easy flow. I take it that this ink is still suitable.
Sorry if this is a stupid question but its a minefield out there so much info to take in when your a novice as i am.
Thanks
Pete

Justin
19-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Personally I'd have got the system complete with inks from BMS, and have ;) Slightly less ink with the CIS than buying the bottles (100ml v 125ml) but you get the tried and tested ink system. Support and warranty would also be better.

Where did you get the CIS from? Does it have a warranty?

Cheshire cat
19-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Hi Its from Coralgraph. I dont know about warranty.

Justin
19-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Ive used their empty carts before, ok on the whole. Fingers crossed you'll be ok, I just like to know if I have any problems I can speak to one supplier rather than 2 or 3.

Cheshire cat
19-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Mmm so if you were me would you stay with artanium inks.

Justin
19-08-2010, 09:54 PM
Yes, but I would have ordered the CIS ready filled from BMS. Cost wise there's little in you just get slightly less ink initially but it makes support easier. I had problems with mine and BMS simply sent me a new cart assembly out. I would only use Artainium inks.

smartarts
19-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi Pete,
I am also new to dye sublimation, I received my Artanium ink and bulk system only last Thursday from BMS. The support I have already received from Martin is to say the least impressive, like Justin I had a problem with installation and he sent me a replacement the next day. My first batch of mugs were spot on, better than I could imagine, we planned to start selling them next Wednesday at our local Agricultural show but already I have had orders from customers who have seen them. Like Justin says after sales support from your suppliers means a lot.
Good Luck and enjoy,

Cheshire cat
20-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Hi Alan,
Thanks for that.
Wish you all the best at your first show.
Pete