PDA

View Full Version : Supplier Help Please

personalizedtouch
20-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but does anyone know of anywhere that sells small amounts of plain 8" plates? I am just starting out and dont want to go and buy loads if they arnt for me. I know its more cost effective to buy in bulk but could really do with a few samples of money boxes and plates... or if anyone is willing to sell me a couple it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Nikkie

Cheshire cat
20-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi Nikkie,
Have you looked on ebay, Love - cut have 36 x 8" plates listed.

Thanks
Pete

purpledragon
20-08-2010, 05:30 PM
id check the posts on love cut before buying from them
Brett

Paul
20-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Hi Nikkie,
Have you looked on ebay, Love - cut have 36 x 8" plates listed.

Thanks
Pete
LOL :) I did not know that is any one on here who would still recomend that joke-company :)

personalizedtouch
22-08-2010, 10:20 PM
to be honest i bought from them and was not impressed by my first purchase, i ordered paper and tape from them and was still waiting nearly a week later!!!

Kaz
22-08-2010, 11:07 PM
and was still waiting nearly a week later!!!

Is that all?? You are one of the lucky ones then :lol:

Paul
22-08-2010, 11:56 PM
and was still waiting nearly a week later!!!

Is that all?? You are one of the lucky ones then :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

JSR
23-08-2010, 12:27 AM
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but does anyone know of anywhere that sells small amounts of plain 8" plates? I am just starting out and dont want to go and buy loads if they arnt for me. I know its more cost effective to buy in bulk but could really do with a few samples of money boxes and plates... or if anyone is willing to sell me a couple it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Nikkie
I buy mine from Listawood: https://www.listawoodtradesupplies.co.u ... product=52 (https://www.listawoodtradesupplies.co.uk/products.php?category=2&section=36&product=52)

They sell in batches of 12 which, for the few I do, is plenty. ;) They also do the larger 10.5" ones.

Listawood actually state -

Not all presses are compatible with our plates. If you have not purchased our plates before then we recommend ordering a couple of samples first to test that they can be decorated in your press.
Have a word with them about getting a couple of samples in.

personalizedtouch
23-08-2010, 11:17 AM
thanks i will take a look on there, sure i have come accross that site :)