PDA

View Full Version : X-Factor John & Edward Get Through AGAIN!

Stitch Up
09-11-2009, 11:42 AM
Yes, I'm biased as Lucie is Welsh like me, but how can it be that John & Edward got through?

Here's someone else who's not happy HITLER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvyV9ujYdes)

AJLA
09-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Absolutely bonkers !!!!!! Lucy was great, it's actually putting me off the show to which i've been an addict all these years (sad!) And as Louis himself mention to another contestant this is a singing show! Ha b***** ridiculous!
Presenting a kids show maybe . . . Perhaps Simon let the public vote (they seem to like jedward apparently)because he thought Lucy may be a threat.

castlegategiftcreations
09-11-2009, 04:14 PM
I am as shocked as anyone at the result.

I think Simon does actually really think he can make Jedward really big but in a "reverse psycology" way he is saying he hates them so that everyone goes against him and votes for Jedward - if you get what I mean.

but I think this may well have now backfired on him because people are so annoyed at what happened last night they may well stop voting for them.

Louis - he is pathetic. Saying it's a singing show when this year it clearly isn't. I must admit I don't like Jedward, Stacy or Danyl so if any of them were to go then the competition would be much better (in my opinion) but no way should Lucie have gone!!!

i don't have my tickets for the live tour this year as I decided that they were far too expensive. I am so glad I didn't fork out the money because I wouldn't have enjoyed it this time.

jennywren
09-11-2009, 08:54 PM
I don't watch x-factor but tuned in and watch a pair of muppets sing "we will rock you", Queen is my fav group I have all their albums and it broke my heart to see two parrots screeching their way through it, last week as I flicked through the channels they were singing ghost buster, I've no intention of doing that again at my age my heart won't take more of this catawauling and Louis looking old trying be young. There is so much to said on this subject it would need a forum of its own.

Justin
09-11-2009, 09:39 PM
I didn't want to admit watching XF....I have to vet it for the kids.....ok ok, I watch it. Last night was a joke. Simon saw Lucy as a threat to his boys most certainly and not wanting to make enemies used the public vote, big cop out.

Lucy was very good, ok no Leona Lewis but she could have been molded. I don't really rate anyone else that highly. Stacey has something, she certainly has a personality...and is great to take the mickey out of...sorry! lol.

As for 'Deadwood' or whover they are...whatever they are. They make a farce out of the whole programme. Who in their right mind would buy a record that they had made? Bring back Russ Abbott is what I say ;-)

Justin

GoldRapt
09-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Perhaps they have !

castlegategiftcreations
09-11-2009, 11:04 PM
zig & zag 2!!!! I think this might be what Simon is trying to create.

Justin
09-11-2009, 11:40 PM
They're an insult to all the people that entered the competition who dream of fame and success.

Jees, look at me getting all serious, I'm staying out of this one!

:lol:

gorgall
10-11-2009, 02:53 AM
How can Lucie be seen as a threat, when she got the fewest votes, I've been reluctantly watching for the first time this year and all I can say is what a load of middle of the road dross! Certainly songs to sleep to, even the so called rock week was tame. Come John & Edward at least they are amusing.

Stitch Up
10-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Yes, they are amusing I agree and in some way, I feel rather sorry for them as they're villified by the presenters of the show. The strange thing is, we seem to hear from only one out of a hundred who voted for them - where are the other 99?

castlegategiftcreations
10-11-2009, 11:21 AM
i honestly don't mind Jedward (although I don't like their singing) and do think that some of the bad press is uncalled for as they are still very young. However I don't think they deserve to be in the live shows - they would be much better at the likes of presenting etc.