PDA

View Full Version : digitising

logos unlimited
28-07-2015, 07:19 AM
HI All,
Ive been using David Sharp for all are digitising but we have been sending some back lately and at £15 each I would expect it perfect every time! Can anyone recommend a cheaper one that they have worked with and still good quality !
thanks

jools
29-07-2015, 03:17 PM
I use netdigitising.co.uk who have always produced excellent results for me, based in Accrington.

ASO Embroidery
29-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Hi There
I do all my own digitising using APS Ethos so very rarely farm out designs to anyone unless I'm stuck for either time or its a mega complex design that I'm having problems with myself. but for your money do they not usually fix anything your not happy with as part of the payment. That aside you could try digitisingmart.co.uk.

Regards
Sammy

logos unlimited
01-08-2015, 05:37 AM
Hi Jools,
thanks will check them out .

logos unlimited
01-08-2015, 05:42 AM
Hi There
I do all my own digitising using APS Ethos so very rarely farm out designs to anyone unless I'm stuck for either time or its a mega complex design that I'm having problems with myself. but for your money do they not usually fix anything your not happy with as part of the payment. That aside you could try digitisingmart.co.uk.

Regards
Sammy
hi,
Yes they do but,we are sending back for little mistakes and it starts to take up time and slows turn around and that's not good in are business as you know , never heard of digitisingmart but will check out , thanks

logobear
01-08-2015, 12:05 PM
we have found http://test1.digitizemydesign.com VERY good value!

logos unlimited
08-08-2015, 06:57 AM
thanks logobear

smo
19-08-2015, 11:04 PM
David Sharp are by far the best I've ever used, very rarely do we ever see a problem and we send a lot of work through every week - also pay less than the £15 too!!

logos unlimited
20-08-2015, 08:21 AM
We did work with them for over 6 years and had no problems till the last few months, we have now gone with http://www.digitisingmart.co.uk i think some times its good to try other companies when your not happy

omarperalta
26-08-2015, 09:45 AM
I make my own files. If you need help with your embroidery designs just let me know. I'm using wilcom e2 to make them. I can give you a quick response.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk