PDA

View Full Version : mdp supplies

jennywren
11-09-2015, 02:30 PM
I phone them today to place a order, a Scottish gentleman help me and guided me as it was my first time ordering vinyl and weeding tools. He was very helpful and even told me when I ordered something he told me I didn't need it. The was £30.00 that he saved me and at the end he informed me I was £7.30 short of free postage, so I order a bit more and it was covered. He was very helpful, took his time and made sure that I had everything that I should have and saved me money. Highly recommend this company

Quinsfan
11-09-2015, 04:53 PM
I have nothing but good things to say about this firm as well. Maybe Justin could approach them for a discount????? :redface:

ArtyGamer
11-09-2015, 05:31 PM
I've been using MDP for years, and have tended to work with Luke as the main point of contact. There's times where I've placed an order in time for a same-day collection for next-day delivery, then had to order a couple of extra things last minute and they've refunded the additional postage and managed to squeeze the new items into the existing package before the courier turned up. When I was mostly doing vinyl, they were always the first people I went to for everything.

scotty44
11-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Used them for years now, most of the time I order at 5.30pm and it get's delivered the next morning,
the only problem I have which is very often is the order picking, 1 in 3 orders there's something missing or the wrong amount but always gets sorted :)

Dave271069
12-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Never Had a problem with these guys, Top Company for Vinyl, Always deliver next day, Would love to get a 30 day credit with them, Also there HotFlex is my favorite Vinyl at the moment,

phoenixalpha
12-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Can totally recommend them. I use the primarily when I suddenly run short of something and need it then and there. Just a twenty min drive and they are always helpful and extremely professional.

59viper
06-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Must say they are very helpful on the phone, have to recommend them.