PDA

View Full Version : Gathering sound advice on here

jennywren
30-09-2015, 08:51 PM
I have a silhouette cutter and recently taken the courage to learn how to use it and about the various vinyls and all that goes with using it to help me. I have trawled the the sections that apply to these, I then copy and pasted into a folder all the problems that I might come across, hints which vinys to use on various items and clothing. There is advice in there that I could use even though I did not use that particular cutter. I then organized the question (printed them in red) and answer in black so I can read them easily, digest and learn. It's like having a free book with most of the questions that I will need to know as I get more confident and want to try. Although I a novice in this I can say I have learnt a lot by reading over what I have copied and pasted. I have only got up to page 6 and have loads more to copy and paste and I only take the bits that are relevant. The reason for this is if newbies did this before they brought printers inks etc it would save them a fortune, the point that I am making in this long winded thread is how to condense the knowledge that you need when you learning something new and problems that will have and be able to avoid. It's like a free manual that one would normally read if the brought for example a new camera, or could refer to when you need more information