PDA

View Full Version : Printer/Cutter what to go for?

Reading-Print
16-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some advice on a printer/cutter, I have a budget of 4K I have been told by a friend to look at the Roland SP-300V printer/cutter. Any advice would be welcome.

Regards

Damian

scotty44
16-11-2015, 09:20 PM
A few on here with the versacamm Damian, I have the VP-300 and love it, just make sure whatever you get is in full working order IE the heads are good.
Just replaced 2 heads on mine and they are not cheap :rolleyes: basic cleaning is a must, once a week will keep it running sweet
There are a few about, fleebay has one that's just had the heads,caps,motor etc replaced and its been listed a few months now so may get a good deal on it ;)

Reading-Print
16-11-2015, 09:42 PM
Hiya Scotty44,

Thank you for your message, I think I have seen the one you are talking about on Ebay. What are the price of inks like for the VP-300V?

scotty44
16-11-2015, 09:51 PM
Eco max inks are around £75 each cart (they take 4) I have been using ink from Granthams which is very good IMO £50+vat but after speaking to them they told me they would do buy 5 get one free so not bad at all! I dont use enough ink to go down the refillable route to be honest as the 440ml lasts ages