PDA

View Full Version : Printwear & Promotion 2016

mr-gobby
05-12-2015, 12:01 AM
We've booked online ourselves this week, (okay so its free and a while to go yet!) and just wondered who else is going this year - We're looking at Monday 29th Feb and might bump into forum members if going same day?

Mark & Chloe

ArferMo
05-12-2015, 12:44 AM
Monday is my preferred day also so see you there.

Justin
05-12-2015, 01:53 PM
Hoping to get down this year but debating Fespa as well.

mr-gobby
05-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Have to meet up again then Arfermo and anyone else wanting to put faces to names

Mark

calvinabc
05-12-2015, 06:50 PM
we will be going. but not sure on which day yet.

CockerSpanielsRus
03-01-2016, 11:39 AM
We have only just set up in business before Xmas and have requested passes to go, we are about 3hrs away so just checking there will be plenty of sublimation stands there for us to have a look around? We are interested in seeing some of the blanks available too?

mr-gobby
01-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Enjoyed the show, got there Sunday afternoon and did all Monday too. Spoke to loads of people on the stands who were all really very helpful and informative except Yolo where the enthusiasm and discussion seemed limited. Enjoyed some of the hospitality on stands too where drinks and snacks were available while chatting, bottles of Sol went down nicely on the Sunday and Chloe quaffed the wine happily at the Result stand. Grateful to Listawood for the goodies sample box I collected last thing on the Sunday, 5pm so didn't get time to meet anyone on there but I did bump into Arfermo a couple of times at seminars and for one or two coffee breaks on Monday. Lots of garment suppliers present and their distributors, nice to get to feel and see different makes, colours and styles all alongside each other. Magic touch was an enjoyable stand with their american style police outfits, should have taken a photo really! Pressmech Dickie and his crew were demoing away the flexible platen bag press, a couple other stands also using a pressmech but Adkins Beta swing was the more common press in use along with some other makes. I couldn't justify £1275+vat & extra for Polo shirt platen at the moment, maybe a used bargain will turn up or I'll get some big orders to cover it. I enjoyed it and thought there was lots to see and it was worthwhile going.
Mark