PDA

View Full Version : Foison C24 HELP!

eddie
08-12-2015, 02:57 PM
Hi, ive just acquired a Foison c24 from a friend and wondered if anyone has advice on whats the easiest operating system to go with to get it working as I know there can be a lot of problems setting these up.

Im new to this so not really sure where to start. All I have is the cutter, a mountain of vinyl and a usb cable. haha

Any help is appreciated!

R.Prints
08-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Got myself one about 3-4 year ago and have never managed to get it working, so will keep my eyes on this to see if someone has the answer. Previous threads still did not help unfortunately.

eddie
08-12-2015, 05:34 PM
Yeh that's what I found, nobody in the other threads seem to have a solution. I can put any operating system on the computer so im not limited to a particular version of windows so hopefully that will make things a bit easier. I think windows xp sounds like the safest bet to start with if someone has the drivers to suit.

Quinsfan
08-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Have you tried here.

http://www.foison.net.cn/en/download.asp

R.Prints
09-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Downloaded the drivers from Foison site, and other sources and still have had no success.

Tricia
10-12-2015, 11:34 PM
I have one, had it about 8/9 years now. It works in windows xp, windows 7 professional but doesn't work in windows 7

eddie
12-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Ok, about 1 hour of fiddling about and its working on xp no problem. Drivers from their site don't work for some reason but I have others that do. Done a few small cuts from Signblazer last night. I'll get it working on Windows 7/8/10 and i'll make a quick guide on how its done if anyone is struggling with it.