PDA

View Full Version : Panther tunnel dryer is the best selling dryer in the uk

logos unlimited
08-02-2016, 01:18 PM
HI All,
We have a Panther tunnel dryer which we purchased from Wicked Print over two years ago, it was fine for the first 18 months but since then we are on a third motor to drive the belt, a new Thermocouple
we are having problems with it not curing everything and the heat dropping up and down, does anyone have one or had the same problems?

GoonerGary
09-02-2016, 10:26 AM
Is this an advert disguised as a request for help?

logos unlimited
09-02-2016, 11:09 AM
Of course not! why would I be pointing out the faults I've had with it, go on to my website we are printers and embroiderers

mrs maggot
09-02-2016, 11:18 AM
I think Gary is referring to the odd choice of words for the title of the thread

logos unlimited
09-02-2016, 11:35 AM
I understand that Mrs Maggot, but the Panther tunnel dryer is the best selling tunnel dryer in the uk but i have had problems with it as pointed out in my write up, I was asking if other printers have had the same problem that is all.

mrs maggot
09-02-2016, 04:08 PM
then why not title your post "Anyone else had problems/issues with Panther tunnel dryer"

logos unlimited
09-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Does it matter Mrs Maggot ??? If you do not want to comment about the issues then don't, you splitting hairs dear, why don't you go back to feeding your ten cats !!!

mrs maggot
10-02-2016, 03:17 PM
and you wonder why you have no replies !!! I was trying to help you, but I guess you have enough ignorance to answer your own questions well enough. Had a long chat with my screen printer friend, yesterday, but don't worry I shall only share what he told me with my cats at feeding times FOAD my friend

Justin
10-02-2016, 06:48 PM
OK, let's try and keep it civil folks :-) We don't tolerate rudeness from anyone on here.

I can't comment on the actual machine. As you'll know, WPS have recently been bought out. Unfortunately this was just after they sold me a load of kit, most of which went back. Even the pallette knife had to go back as it was like tin foil! Everything that was 'acceptable' arrived damaged.

So if this is an ad for WPS (and i don't believe it is!) I'd be the first to say steer clear! I appreciate they've been bought out but when I approached the new owners about the (frankly) crap flash heater they 'mis-sold' me I was simply told that it wasn't there problem as they'd just taken over the business following liquidation. Very kindly they offered me a discount on future purchases but that'll never happen!

logos unlimited
14-02-2016, 02:01 PM
I did speak to the company that has bought out WPS myself to enquire about a new motor just a month ago, but they didn't have one spare so found one from another company, I have meet Pete the old owner of WPS a couple of times and he's a nice bloke, but no business can last very long if what there selling is not fit for purpose.

Paul
14-02-2016, 02:17 PM
verry interesting read here but...

FOAD my friend
What the hell FOAD is?? :rolleyes:

Quinsfan
14-02-2016, 02:28 PM
verry interesting read here but...

What the hell FOAD is?? :rolleyes:

Something to do with fornication and not being alive anymore.

Please do not be offended I am just answering his question.

Justin
I am willing to be told off and reprimanded if this is not acceptable.

logos unlimited
14-02-2016, 02:28 PM
ha ha google it, it made me laugh out loud