PDA

View Full Version : City ink express

59viper
16-03-2016, 01:56 PM
:biggrin:Just had another great experience with a new supplier Cityink express. I bought a new Epson wf2650 and an ciss for the same, after trying to get the printer to recognize the cartridges i experienced some problems, one call and a replacement was sent straight away, 24 hours later and i have a fantastic new set up that is working perfectly. Cant thank cityink enough, it just goes to show that buying quality kit really does pay dividends, i should say that i had tried two cheap kits from ebay only to destroy a brand new printer. Wont make that mistake again.:redface:

mags1892
16-03-2016, 02:22 PM
:biggrin:Just had another great experience with a new supplier Cityink express. I bought a new Epson wf2650 and an ciss for the same, after trying to get the printer to recognize the cartridges i experienced some problems, one call and a replacement was sent straight away, 24 hours later and i have a fantastic new set up that is working perfectly. Cant thank cityink enough, it just goes to show that buying quality kit really does pay dividends, i should say that i had tried two cheap kits from ebay only to destroy a brand new printer. Wont make that mistake again.:redface:

lol the ebay ones will be from the same company in china (TOPCISS ) ;)

59viper
16-03-2016, 09:47 PM
I think your right, the anoying thing is its not like me to buy cheap kit, I just took an average price and ordered them. It wasn't till later I noticed the twice the price one from cityink, got there in the end though. In my case it was buy cheap twice buy three times :mad:

mags1892
16-03-2016, 10:25 PM
I think your right, the anoying thing is its not like me to buy cheap kit, I just took an average price and ordered them. It wasn't till later I noticed the twice the price one from cityink, got there in the end though. In my case it was buy cheap twice buy three times :mad:

lol you never know till you find out :). got there in the end at least youre protected by UK law this way though ;)