PDA

View Full Version : Magic Touch T.One Transfer Paper

mikeoooze
05-05-2016, 03:09 PM
Hi, Has anyone here tried out the new Magic Touch T.One transfer paper? I have just read aboutit in the recent Printwear and Promotions magazine..

Cheers, Mike.

socialgiraffe
05-05-2016, 03:12 PM
Yes and I posted about it the other week.

mikeoooze
05-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Ahhh, OK, I haven't been on here for a while. Thanks, I will look for it. :smile:

socialgiraffe
05-05-2016, 03:17 PM
No worries...

Its blooming good stuff and makes me wish I did more clothing. Blown away by it

mikeoooze
05-05-2016, 03:19 PM
It sounds good, but I cannot find it on their website - any idea where I can find info on prices etc. I have emailed Magic Touch but no reply so far...

mikeoooze
05-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Found it... :rolleyes:

Justin
05-05-2016, 03:44 PM
Got a sample through, looks quite good.

socialgiraffe
05-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Trust me, if you do clothing it's arguably the best thing since transfers began. The foil and flock addition really ramp it up s notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikeoooze
05-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Any idea of the prices? Thanks.

Justin
05-05-2016, 03:50 PM
....but everyone wants black shirts, black hoodies, lol

socialgiraffe
05-05-2016, 03:56 PM
I think it's £1.50 a sheet

Justin, you just need to educate them ;-) and obviously there is still WOW or you can foil for a really bright white.

Justin
05-05-2016, 07:25 PM
Lol, if only. How many bikers do you know that would trade black for grey? :-)

A4 would be too limiting for me I'm afraid which is a shame as I could see this being useful for small runs along side the screen printing.

socialgiraffe
05-05-2016, 07:45 PM
The A4XL will arrive at some point, plus as the toner gets better, SpaceControl is updated and the transfer paper is improved if will not be long.

Earl Smith
06-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Hi all.
Last week I went to a Magic Touch demo done by Mr Magictouch himself, Mr Jurgan Hagerdome. This new T.One paper was being demoed and very good it felt too. Dont forget there is a T.One for whites and a T.One for very light colours. Only 5 seconds press time but you also have to press a second time with the T.one seal (NRP) paper for best results. No sticky feel to the none printed areas either.
Also demoed was the foil paper where you print just black onto the paper, press that onto the garment and then press a coloured foil onto this. So by using just a black OKi printer and using the many coloured foils they have , you can save yourself hours of weeding.
I cant vouch for the washability of it all though. The onr thing I did learn is that you must use a good quality press with a good constant tempereature and a good medium to high pressure. Lesser presses wont work.

KathG
08-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Will this new paper only work with the OKI white printers? ......would be great if it would work with my OKI 610

socialgiraffe
08-05-2016, 02:25 PM
From what I understand it will only work with white toner printers. Not sure why but that is what I have been told.

KathG
08-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the reply socialgiraffe.
Its a shame but hey ho.

Dave271069
22-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Last week I asked socialgiraffe for a practice sheet of the T-one to test on my own family. anyway as usual few days later on my door step it arrived all packed nice and neat. I had a white AWDis hoodie and printed the image to the front.
The paper was similar to look at at as a few of the other well know papers I use but to hear it is a one print only opens a few eye. I pressed it to the hoodie for the 5 seconds. then pressed again using the other paper. The print came out great and peeled back very easy with no issues. I need to do a few washes with it now over time and will report back.
I need a new printer in my life and was considering a oki white but to be honest the BN-20 is still the one I really want as it prints on black and does all the other stuff too.
http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4005&stc=1