PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys

la-gifts-4-you
28-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Well I'm not a new member just have a new name.

We were Castlegate Gift Creations but unfortunately my "lovely" business partner turned a bit strange on me and decided he wanted nothing to do with the business anymore and he wanted it out of his greeting card shop.

It has taken a long weekend of clearing out my mums spare room and so far 1 day of packing goodness knows how much stock and equipment. Will be finishing off tomorrow and will be running as la-gifts-4-you. (the "la" is from my daughter's name Leigh-anne and she wanted to be part of the business - the young entrepreneur at age 11!!!)

I am not going to be running as a business now but more as a hobby for friends and family etc as I don't have the time to run it as a business.

Looking forward to chatting to you all again soon as I have not been on here for quite a while.

Julie-anne
x

Paul
28-09-2010, 11:28 PM
welcome back JA! i am sorry to hear that your business when in to wrong diresction... hope all will be fine now and you can get loads of customers back.

Justin
28-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Welcome back home Julie-anne ;) Good to hear from you again, sorry it didn't work out with your partner, always a tricky situation.

swimwivsquid
29-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Sorry to hear about your problem with your business partner. Just keep moving forward and build on it. We had a "partner" situation
28 years ago and left the pr@t standing. Keep on troshin gal and welcome back.
Richard

AJLA
29-09-2010, 09:56 AM
Long time no see Julie Anne! Onwards and upwards for you now. It's great that your daughter is showing such an interest.

Glen
30-09-2010, 08:30 AM
Hi Julie-Anne..am sure you and your daughter will make a great team. ;) Best of luck for the future.. :D

la-gifts-4-you
30-09-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks for all your kind words and support.

Julie-anne