PDA

View Full Version : Colour Problems Ricoh Gx3300,

Magormade
16-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Hello all...

Newbie here so go easy, having the same problem with recently purchased Ricoh Gx3300, using the sawgrass ink's, powerdrive * ICC etc and the Blue is printing out lilac................. hoping above issue might be same as mine......

BR Jac

olibongo
03-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi ya
i have the Ricoh Gx3300 and using sawgrass powerdrive and am having no probs at the mo, the only thing that might help is changing to a different paper, as i have found that this does
make a difference. hope this helps

john

bms
03-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Hi,
Can you just confirm a few things first:
(1) Have you ONLY installed the SubliJetR cartridges - you must never install the original cartridges otherwise you'll have all sorts of problems
(2) Do you get a perfect nozzle check pattern?
(3) Is the blue/ lilac colour on paper or on the item you're printing onto
(4) What paper are you using?

Dick
11-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Hi, just read this so joined!
I have had a Ricoh GX3300 for some time, when I got I was a newbee using a halogen oven an wraps.
From experince, ignore ICC profiles and jst use power driver R.
Also check temp of press if mugs have elements of brown in a black area, the press is getting too hot. Turn it down till brown disapears.
If you use an oven same applies.
I found I was getting a bleed of ink and images were fuzzy.This was due to mug wraps leaking ink as not a good fit and as ink becomes a gas it could move around under transfer. Buying a mug press solved this. I found oven took too long anyway.

Hope this helps, it worked for me. Would appreciate knowlegeable coment on this!

Dick

Hello all...

Newbie here so go easy, having the same problem with recently purchased Ricoh Gx3300, using the sawgrass ink's, powerdrive * ICC etc and the Blue is printing out lilac................. hoping above issue might be same as mine......

BR Jac

Dick
11-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Forgot to mention in corel draw disable colour management.

Dick