PDA

View Full Version : Fast turn around printers

Frostee
25-11-2016, 10:22 AM
Hi

Got a bit of a nightmare customer. Been trying to sort shorts for 2 months but on 2 occasions they've waited 2 weeks to reply and confirm anything. After giving up they've randomly sent the money yesterday and are wanting their tshirts by 2nd december. a week today! its 68 tshirts, 2 colour front and back. Is there anyone here who can actually mett this deadline? I've told them theres very little chance but said I'd try my best to find someone! I've got the designs in high quality psd's

Lemme know!

Cheers

Adrian B
25-11-2016, 10:36 AM
You might want to add some further information like a breakdown of the approx colour/sizes/styles of T-shirt required plus sizes of front/back image and which printing process the client expecting to be used for the 2 colour design. That way those reading the thread can quickly determine if they can meet the deadline on your behalf.

pw66
25-11-2016, 10:43 AM
Try buytshirtsonline.co.uk. They wholesale the garments, and also offer printing at competitive prices.

calvinabc
26-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi Frostee. let me know details might be able to help out. info@abcembroidery.co.uk we do printing as well. but get back asap.