PDA

View Full Version : New Member Intro

John G
15-11-2009, 09:04 PM
Hi All, Just a little intro as I'm new to this forum, and to sublimation printing in general. I run a screen printing company in Newcastle and have just branched out into sub printing with the purchase of a Ricoh 5050n along with a mug press. 1st impressions are quite good, a few teething troubles to start with but I was expecting that with the new machinery and the process to learn.

Sorry in advance for all the daft newby questions i'll be asking :lol: and i'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

Cheers John

PS: I've spoke/conversed with justin (JNMann) regarding ricoh printers on another forum - so at least I now one of you :D

Justin
15-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Hi John,

Great to see you here, welcome on board!

Daft newby questions are always good....let's be honest, most of us would like to ask them but daren't!

Look forward to discussing the 5050 with you more, mine is working ok but I still have a couple of reservations, no indian jokes please ;-)

Now get posting!!!

Cheers for now,
Justin

GoldRapt
15-11-2009, 10:09 PM
PS: I've spoke/conversed with justin (JNMann) regarding ricoh printers on another forum - so at least I now one of you :D

Hi John,
No its two :D

John G
15-11-2009, 10:12 PM
wow, I always tend to make friends fast :lol:

Paul
15-11-2009, 10:14 PM
hi John! Cant wait to ask you a lot about screen printing. I just started to do simple slogan t-shirts but never had very good results ;) hope you can help me a lot ;)
welcome in mate!

Paul

John G
15-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome - i'll trade you the secrets of screen printing for your sublimation wealth of knowledge :lol:

Justin
15-11-2009, 10:20 PM
And so the deal was struck :-)

John G
15-11-2009, 10:24 PM
:lol: lol: Really glad I found this forum, good times ahead me thinks :lol: Getting dragged from the kitchen now to watch I'm a celeb http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/affraid.gif

John

GoldRapt
15-11-2009, 10:37 PM
I'm still waiting for a certain letter to arrive containing a certain yellow thingy John :D

purpledragon
16-11-2009, 09:45 AM
welcome on board john :D

AJLA
16-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Screenprinting, great! I am thinking of this, procrastinating.....and have been for a long time. Paul has recently started and it sounds very interesting so I am looking forward to a few threads on the subject.