PDA

View Full Version : own branded boxes / bags printed

bigj2552
04-01-2017, 12:03 AM
anyone know where we can get -

our own logo printed onto mug boxes that go over the poly mug mailers ?
our own logo printed onto clear poly bags...size that would fit a mouse mat

cant seem to find anyone who will do these....maybe not looking hard enough ;(

socialgiraffe
04-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Rajapack for bags perhaps?

bigj2552
04-01-2017, 11:31 PM
Rajapack for bags perhaps?

will give them a try simon...will also need large clear poly bags for sending stuff to amazon FBA,
so they might have em to ;)

socialgiraffe
05-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Also, if you are purchasing the boxes from Listawood, perhaps they might consider branding them for you, or as an alternative and depending on how you want it branded, perhaps a custom made rubber stamp would work. You would need to think a little outside the box, but it could certainly be a very cheap option.

Listawood
05-01-2017, 03:02 PM
Also, if you are purchasing the boxes from Listawood, perhaps they might consider branding them for you, or as an alternative and depending on how you want it branded, perhaps a custom made rubber stamp would work. You would need to think a little outside the box, but it could certainly be a very cheap option.

Thanks Social.

We sell the styrene outer's as a standard product and can add a 1 col print to these for a charge if requested. The MOQ for this would be 100 pieces and the additional price on top of the box would be £0.16 per unit and a £24 screen charge.

Thanks
Mel

bigj2552
05-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Thanks Social.

We sell the styrene outer's as a standard product and can add a 1 col print to these for a charge if requested. The MOQ for this would be 100 pieces and the additional price on top of the box would be £0.16 per unit and a £24 screen charge.

Thanks
Mel

hi, where do i find these on your site please ???
dont see anywhere for packaging

Listawood
05-01-2017, 04:55 PM
hi, where do i find these on your site please ???

http://www.listawoodtradesupplies.com/item.php?id=MP0004&parid=LCERG&gid=MUGPA&pgnum=

thanks
Mel

socialgiraffe
05-01-2017, 04:59 PM

Seriously BIGJ, should have gone to spec savers comes to mind :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bigg rin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I reckon if you click on DRINKWARE and then select MUG PACKAGING you might be close LOL

Am liking the coloured mug boxes BTW, just got to think of a client who would want them now....

bigj2552
05-01-2017, 04:59 PM
thanks

not one coloured logo here i,m afraid ;(
do you guys sell the ones we can print onto ourselves ?

seen them talked about on here many month ago....

bigj2552
05-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Seriously BIGJ, should have gone to spec savers comes to mind :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bigg rin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I reckon if you click on DRINKWARE and then select MUG PACKAGING you might be close LOL

Am liking the coloured mug boxes BTW, just got to think of a client who would want them now....

Seriously SIMON....
i never used there site before, and i aint sitting trawling through a ton of stuff....sorry, but you use them and know where to find shit, i dont m8 :rolleyes:

sorry, but i,m trying to do mugs, and deal with punters at the same bloody time here :frown:

Listawood
05-01-2017, 05:03 PM
thanks

not one coloured logo here i,m afraid ;(
do you guys sell the ones we can print onto ourselves ?

seen them talked about on here many month ago....

thanks Social the coloured boxes look really good when made into a complete set.

bigj,
shame we cant help, I am afraid a dyesub mug box isn't something that we currently have in the range.

Mel

socialgiraffe
05-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Seriously SIMON....
i never used there site before, and i aint sitting trawling through a ton of stuff....sorry, but you use them and know where to find shit, i dont m8 :rolleyes:

sorry, but i,m trying to do mugs, and deal with punters at the same bloody time :frown:

I was only joking mate. The only company I know that sells the printable ones are TMT, but they are quite expensive and are definitely not suitable for posting, even with using other packaging. Depending on the numbers you are talking about you could get something bespoke made and printed. I reckon you would need to be purchasing 1000+ to make that remotely financially viable though.

Other options are stickers, but that would probably look quite cheap or look at printing flat card and then cutting it yourself with something like a Silver Bullet cutter. I suppose it depends on your numbers really as to what route to go.

bigj2552
05-01-2017, 05:11 PM
I was only joking mate. The only company I know that sells the printable ones are TMT, but they are quite expensive and are definitely not suitable for posting, even with using other packaging. Depending on the numbers you are talking about you could get something bespoke made and printed. I reckon you would need to be purchasing 1000+ to make that remotely financially viable though.

Other options are stickers, but that would probably look quite cheap or look at printing flat card and then cutting it yourself with something like a Silver Bullet cutter. I suppose it depends on your numbers really as to what route to go.

know u were m8...why i gave like button lol.....just a tad stressed tonight :frown:

socialgiraffe
05-01-2017, 05:14 PM
just a tad stressed tonight

We all have that at times fella. Another option to consider is branded packaging tape. I can not remember the company, but it was definitely in your neck of the woods. It will not look as nice (in my opinion), but its another option to consider.

bigj2552
05-01-2017, 05:18 PM
We all have that at times fella. Another option to consider is branded packaging tape. I can not remember the company, but it was definitely in your neck of the woods. It will not look as nice (in my opinion), but its another option to consider.

not good enough for amazon branding m8...needs to be actual logo on packaging, or/and product

GoonerGary
05-01-2017, 05:27 PM
What about a mug acetate with a simple printed cardboard rectangle on the base? It could sit loose inside. I'm sure that would comply with Amazon?

socialgiraffe
05-01-2017, 05:31 PM
If its to comply with Amazon only then I would either have a sticker by printing some pre-cut sheets purchase from the likes of Label Planet, or design and print a 1 colour version of your logo from somewhere like Listawood.

bigj2552
05-01-2017, 05:32 PM
What about a mug acetate with a simple printed cardboard rectangle on the base? It could sit loose inside. I'm sure that would comply with Amazon?

nope....
has to be printed onto actual box or product m8.....thought sticker may be my last resort, but i dont think they will have that either tbh
but i,m running out of options to make it viable money wise.

no point in having nice branded mug boxes, or anything else fancy branded if it aint making money, due to the cost of branded packaging ;(

socialgiraffe
05-01-2017, 05:38 PM
o point in having nice branded mug boxes, or anything else fancy branded if it aint making money, due to the cost of branded packaging ;(

Could not agree more... particularly when you are looking at something that will be thrown away and has nothing to do with the item purchased. If I were you and it is just for Amazon compliance then just get a really simple rubber stamp made with something that sort of resembles a logo, then stamp each box as you go. Job done.

bigj2552
05-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Could not agree more... particularly when you are looking at something that will be thrown away and has nothing to do with the item purchased. If I were you and it is just for Amazon compliance then just get a really simple rubber stamp made with something that sort of resembles a logo, then stamp each box as you go. Job done.

thanks simon
stickers 1st, as i can print our own proper trademarked logo on them....
have tried to get multicoloured rubber stamp make with our logo, but not a chance ;(

vibcol
06-01-2017, 07:31 AM
thanks simon
stickers 1st, as i can print our own proper trademarked logo on them....
have tried to get multicoloured rubber stamp make with our logo, but not a chance ;(

Surely the sticker thing depends on the final finish of the sticker? If one of your box panels is 100mm x 100mm, and a really nice 95mm x 95mm full colour sticker with rounded corners is applied, that's no different to loads of other products - i'm thinking many food items, stickers applied to bulky plastic items etc.

GoonerGary
24-01-2017, 11:31 AM
If its to comply with Amazon only then I would either have a sticker by printing some pre-cut sheets purchase from the likes of Label Planet, or design and print a 1 colour version of your logo from somewhere like Listawood.

This is what I'm doing for retail packaging. Clear mug acetate and clear label from label planet. I noticed that all the Soap and Glory and a few other toiletries in our bathroom all use clear printed labels on the bottles. They are all available as FBA products.