PDA

View Full Version : HI

PhilDavies
26-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Hi, although I am new to this forum I'm not new to sublimation. This is the third time spanning 17 years that I have decided to start up again. The first time sublimation equipment was extremely basic, a converted photocopier (the type where the platen with paper on the glass moved across the scanning head) and produced a black only image. Any colour was filled in with special marker type pens!! Mugs etc were just a twinkle in the inventers eye. Of cause the industry has moved on leaps and bounds and it is left to ones imagination now. The heart of my new equipment is a Ricoh GXe3300n printer, thought I would give this a try as my memory is not dimmed enough to remember the amount of times I unblocked the print heads on my Epson A3 printer. I retained my existing mug press (from Nova Chrome) and this still works OK. Clam type heatpress (bought of Ebay) for flatwork and software is CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop. I also have Mural 8 for tiles which I purchased some years ago. Trouble is I cannot reload it because I do not have the keycode and after extensive emails to the man'f in the USA they have not bothered to reply - ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE. I am now looking forward to restarting over the next few months and logging in to DSF

bms
26-10-2010, 05:40 PM
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the codes!

PhilDavies
26-10-2010, 05:44 PM
Hello Martin, Sounds like you have had experience of them too.

AJLA
26-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi Phil welcome on board, no doubt you'll have lots of advice to share with us!

Justin
26-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi Phil and welcome to the forum ;)

Justin
DSF Admin