PDA

View Full Version : Membership - Instant or Not?

grobbo
30-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Hi Everyone

I paid for membership earlier and was just wondering should it be instant or do i now have to wait for Admin to update my account?
Cheers
Gareth

froggy
30-01-2017, 02:50 PM
I did the same about 3 months ago. Nothing happened, I havent tried to join again since.

UK Printed Mugs
30-01-2017, 03:29 PM
The upgrade after payment is done manually by Justin (admin) who works during the day, like we all do, so I'm sure he will no doubt be able to upgrade you later on today.

grobbo
30-01-2017, 03:59 PM
Cheers Both
No big deal, was just curious wether it would upgrade automically or if I had to do something to activate it
Thanks
Gareth

Justin
30-01-2017, 05:40 PM
I usually get to them straight away but I'm out during the day and rely on a hit or miss phone signal up here. Very unusual no to get to them within the hour though. The biggest problem I usually find is members pay using a different email address on their PayPal account and I can't locate you under that email address. Also, although we ask for profile fields to be completed properly, again, this is often not done and when we search via name nothing can be found. In this instance I always email the address used on PayPal asking for the members username.

If you have paid and not had the membership applied please email me and i will set it up from this point so you haven't lost anything.

The forum should be doing this automatically and instantly but I have a slight issue and continue to update manually until I've sorted it.

Justin
30-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Hi Everyone

I paid for membership earlier and was just wondering should it be instant or do i now have to wait for Admin to update my account?
Cheers
Gareth I'm guessing you used the rx50 email address? if so please let me know and I'll update straight away.

I'mguessingyouusedt

Justin
30-01-2017, 05:42 PM
I did the same about 3 months ago. Nothing happened, I havent tried to join again since. Did you contact me? Did payment go through? Please let me know and I'll get it sorted asap for you.

grobbo
30-01-2017, 06:20 PM
I'm guessing you used the rx50 email address? if so please let me know and I'll update straight away.

I'mguessingyouusedt Hi Justin, the rx50 email address doesn't ring any bells. My email address is robertsgareth81@yahoo.co.uk which is also the PayPal address that I used to pay
cheers
Gareth

froggy
30-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Did you contact me? Did payment go through? Please let me know and I'll get it sorted asap for you.

Justin,the short answer is.. I dont know, I cant be bothered to go back and try and find it, plus I have 3 paypal accounts and dont know which one I used. I presume it went through, Ive never had a payment not do so. That said, I dont need the forum discounts, I always negotiate my own and Im a premium member in spirit if not with a badge so it really doesnt matter.

Oh and I never contacted you about it either, so not to worry.

Justin
30-01-2017, 06:39 PM
^Gareth....my apologies, I did search under your name but obviously did something wrong! All updated just now, many thanks.

Justin
30-01-2017, 06:40 PM
^Froggy, appreciate your comments. I've just updated you anyway, could be of use at some time ;-)

grobbo
30-01-2017, 06:53 PM
^Gareth....my apologies, I did search under your name but obviously did something wrong! All updated just now, many thanks. No problem at all Justin, Thanks very much. I've also just sent the other payment for the prints. Really appreciate it mate. Cheers Gareth

Justin
30-01-2017, 06:55 PM
No worries bud, many thanks.

Maidiniceland
30-01-2017, 06:59 PM
Just payed for membership. Nothing on my Paypal account says MaidinIceland. Just Helga or Ævar. Justin did'nt have a clue who was paying. Sorry for this Justin and again DSF - THANKS! The Mountains of Informations are worth it several times. I will be asking and posting here on regular basis. I think this community is of Highest Respect and love the way people work together. Best wishes from Iceland.

Justin
30-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Haha, I found you in the end! And I'm only just down the road from you ;-)

Jin
02-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Hey Justin. I've just paid for the membership. Where can I see the codes for discounts with suppliers as I'm looking to place an order today. Thanks. Jin

Justin
02-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Hi'ya, sorry, I couldn't locate you from the PayPal addy, was just emailing you :-) Will update now, many thanks.

Jin
02-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Cool. Thanks :-)

Jin
20-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Hey guys - I've got Premium membership - where do I find the discount codes? Thanks

Justin
20-11-2017, 11:48 AM
http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum/showthread.php?5873-Premium-Member-Discount-List

TerryQ
20-11-2017, 02:53 PM
Justin, is there a link to join the membership plus? Must be looking in the wrong place!

Justin
20-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Top of the main forum front page, just to the right and down of the forum logo (Membership link)

TerryQ
20-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Top of the main forum front page, just to the right and down of the forum logo (Membership link)

Thanks Justin (Senior moment I think!!) Just paid