PDA

View Full Version : Artanium Profiles

accdave
17-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Hopefully a quick question. Do the Artanium profiles for the D88 and Corel Draw 12 work okay on vista ?

I hate vista so keep to the tried and tested XP, but looking at buying a new PC which will have Vista on it

Dave

jennywren
17-11-2009, 12:37 AM
I have vista and its paps, the new windows seven is good and much easier to work with. Its like xp but much faster

purpledragon
17-11-2009, 12:58 AM
iuse my profiles in photo shop on two computers one with vista one with xp same profiles both machines work fine
Brett

bms
17-11-2009, 11:10 PM
buying a new PC which will have Vista on it
Any new pc should now come with Windows 7. Vista issues (hopefully) will become a thing of the past - only to be replaced with Windows 7 issues :roll:

purpledragon
18-11-2009, 12:08 AM
if it aint broke fix it till it is

jennywren
18-11-2009, 12:53 AM
Thats normal true but my bother owns a computer shop he sell inks, printers, software all the usual stuff you would associated pc, and he sells to me a cost price software ect and I brought windows 7 for a lap top,it had vista and the difference in a smooth running of things and the best thing is you can flip window to window really good and quick. I do recommend it, even though I have little knowledge of pc my bother does and i always take his advice. The change over was smooth. There was no problem in using the sub dye printer ect or photoshop but everthing is much quicker.

JSR
18-11-2009, 01:35 PM
buying a new PC which will have Vista on it
Any new pc should now come with Windows 7. Vista issues (hopefully) will become a thing of the past - only to be replaced with Windows 7 issues :roll:
Or you could buy a netbook and stick with Windows XP. Hurrah! :D

jennywren
18-11-2009, 07:44 PM
I did like xp but I could not swop over to xp as I would invalaidated my warranty (the companies have by the b...s every time) but my warranty is now finshed and windows 7 was avaiable