PDA

View Full Version : edible paper - precut?

phoenixalpha
06-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Hiya

Just looking into this as my wife does a lot of cupcake baking for friends/family/me :) and I was looking about and there seems to be two types of edible rice paper - uncut & precut. Now I can find the uncut stuff easily - they sell it at BMS - but I really cant be bothered cutting w' scissors and such like. I see places offering precut edible paper - for putting on to cupcakes/fairy cakes etc. Does anyone know where this is available as I'm stumped (my google-fu must be weak today)? If someone does know can they let me know if its perforated (I would presume so) or actually precut and placed on another sheet of paper?

Thanks

bms
06-11-2010, 05:59 PM
You can get circles in the icing sheets, but we suggest that you print on normal A4 and use a circular cutter. If you go for the precut icing circles then you have to layout the design, load paper and print perfectly otherwise the image won't be centre of the circle.

Never come across the cheaper edible papers in anything but full sheets, but like the idea of a perforated sheet. Course you could print and then cut with a craft Robo.