PDA

View Full Version : Donations

Justin
15-11-2010, 10:51 PM
As you all know, I run the forum (currently) completely on donations. Whilst I look into the alternatives which we continue to discuss in detail ;) I just wanted to send out a little nudge and ask anyone who can help out to please consider doing so.

The quarterly fees will be due again in December and I'm paying out for modifications myself to ensure the board runs smoothly.

All I ask is that if you find the board informative and if it's helped you in any way, please consider donating a small amount. It doesn't have to be a lot, every little helps....uhm, someone's already got that one :oops:

As always, if you have any questions, suggestions or comments on the forum please PM me to discuss further. I'm very keen to make the forum more inviting for experienced users as I do feel it's aimed more towards newbees right now, not a bad thing at all but I want to throw the net as wide as I can.

Many thanks for your continued support.

Justin
DSF Admin

wenico
15-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Justin can you make it simple for us and put a donation button at the head of the Forum home page that links direct to Pay Pal or something. I can't seem to find one.

Regards

Roy N.

Justin
15-11-2010, 11:25 PM
Button is being sorted as we speak! It will be on the navbar next to FAQ/Members etc. Should be there tonight/tomorrow...fingers crossed!

theemmanewman
16-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Was there a "Donate" button before or did I imagine it? Spent about five minutes yesterday evening fearing for my eyesight as I couldn't find it! (And I hadn't had a drop!)

Justin
16-11-2010, 09:22 PM
There was indeed a 'donate' button! This will re-appear shortly. In the meantime if you would like to donate, please send payments via PayPal to dyesubforum@gmx.co.uk and select personal payment, many thanks ;)

Flash
17-11-2010, 11:41 AM
Come on! Where's the button I want to donate :lol:

Kaz
17-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Yea, bring back the button :lol:

Flash
17-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Yea, bring back the button :lol:

It's still not there, Kaz! I hope it appears before I spend it all on Christmas pressies :D

Phil

Justin
17-11-2010, 09:05 PM
It won't be back just yet I'm afraid, you can still send the donations direct using the above address.

Flash
17-11-2010, 09:12 PM
It won't be back just yet I'm afraid, you can still send the donations direct using the above address.

Ok, just made another 'small' donation. I sent it as a 'Gift' through Paypal, is this the right way to do it? I believe if you make payment as a 'Gift' you don't pay fees your end :?

Phil

Kaz
18-11-2010, 12:38 PM
That's right Phil :D