PDA

View Full Version : This time of year

jennywren
17-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Am I the only one going mad, I just can't straight, to much going on , got to work, make the mugs, clean the house , think about Xmas, check the stock, check emails, washing, shopping, helping my daughter move, looking after the grand children, plus 40 other things I seem to have to do, plus take the dog to the vets-------------- Wait :o I don't have dog :? , see what I mean, my brain are racing I keep forgetting what and where I suppose to be, how are the rest of you doing

accdave
17-11-2010, 10:52 PM
plus take the dog to the vets-------------- Wait :o I don't have dog :? ,

Can you not borrow one, seems a shame to spoil a good story :D

Paul
17-11-2010, 11:26 PM
plus take the dog to the vets-------------- Wait :o I don't have dog :? ,

Can you not borrow one, seems a shame to spoil a good story :D
:arrow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

jennywren
18-11-2010, 12:15 AM
The worse thing I'm doing is looking for keys cos I've put them somewhere safe, but can't remember where put, ( maybe the dog eat them) :D
Bits of paper with remind me things to do, just vanish, customers photos, anything that I need is somewhere i can't find, if I had small children I would say Mr Nobody had had done it, mind you on second thoughts he really exist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fredster
18-11-2010, 12:24 AM
i have all that too ...plus 3 dogs ... decorating the house and organising a xmas party 170 miles away in london for 60 people .... hmmmmmmm... why do we do it again? ... lol

John G
18-11-2010, 12:36 AM
plus 3 dogs ... decorating the house

Wish I had 3 dogs that could decorate my house :lol:

fredster
18-11-2010, 12:40 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheers john ....

jennywren
18-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Now the website is off line due to change of server, I bet when I finally get to speak to them it will be Mr Nobody fault or they'll blame my dog, but I know the truth it was the dogs that did the decorating the house that mess up :lol: :D . no sooner do I sort one thing out three more come or disappear :roll: so who can we blame next time :?:

mrs maggot
19-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Im about to go to wales for 10 days to give a freind some respite care for her husband who has bad dementure at only 60 - which is no age now. so at my busiest time, i am leaving my husband (who has his own full time job) and my 17yr old son in charge of my full tiem business - i know im nuts, but a promise is a promise, and my business will be there long after he has gone.

jennywren
19-11-2010, 11:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your brother, but your quite right a promise is a promise, and you know what, your husband and son will do fine, I always think I'm the only that can do it right, but when I'm not there my family do me proud as I sure yours will,

mrs maggot
24-11-2010, 10:12 AM
thaks jenny wren - as predicted orders are coming in thick and fast, i have called most larger customers, and explained the situation, and postponed some jobs until i get back, its simply not fair on my hubby & son to get them to do these orders, they have however sent out some simple ones. I must say i dont know how my friend copes day in day out