PDA

View Full Version : Looking to do some screen printing, has anyone tried Steve Wood?

JackBird
17-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Just wondering if anyone has tried these before: http://www.steve-wood.co.uk/

New to this screen printing thing so just wondering if the experts could help me out! Thanks for your time.

Justin
17-10-2017, 02:43 PM
What are you looking to get done? Tee's, transfers etc?

logobear
17-10-2017, 02:58 PM
is this a 'fake' inquirie?
just seems a bit strange to sign up to the forum to ask such a question?

nickb
17-10-2017, 05:18 PM
I would be wary of the supplier because they don't advertise prices. I use Pyramid and Dave Roper they are both great.

pw66
12-12-2017, 02:24 PM
I would be wary of the supplier because they don't advertise prices. I use Pyramid and Dave Roper they are both great.
Nothing wrong with Steve Woods as a supplier. He's been in the trade for years.

Justin
12-12-2017, 02:33 PM
It always interest me to get a take on folks opinions of suppliers. We all seem to have differing experiences. Dave Roper for example, let me down on every single delivery/order I made and I had nothing but hassle.

pw66
12-12-2017, 03:08 PM
The only problem I have had with Dave Roper ( apart from the order cut off time being too early) is that he puts carriage paid orders on a three day service. There is nothing quite like ordering on a Thursday morning and getting the stuff the following Tuesday:rolleyes:.

Having said that his sales staff did once try to convince me that A3+ film was the same size as A3... They did refund me - although it was on their website they didn't actually stock A3+ - but it was still a couple of days lost.