PDA

View Full Version : Mug deal from Xpres

joconnell
19-11-2009, 05:14 PM
I do not know how many get email news from Xpres. They are doing an offer up to Christmas on ceramic mugs of free delivery for 2 or more cartons and 4 or more you get them at 89p.
Those in the business longer than me, is this a good deal?
Thanks,
James

John G
19-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi James,
I'm not sure either, as I'm new to sub printing, but I bought 4 boxes a few weeks ago from xpres and was charged 4 bloody pounds per box to deliver - standard charge they told me! :evil: should have waited to get the free delivery deal.

tonyb299
19-11-2009, 06:32 PM
could have sworn xpres did free delivery anyway... just a £4 surcharge on ceramics.

while every little helps.. personally i wouldn't consider it anything to get too excited about, especially if you wern't planning to buy the mugs in the first place. If you were then i guess its a bonus

jennywren
19-11-2009, 07:54 PM
It will be depend if the mugs are duraglaze these are the ones I use. I order by the pallet, Nearly all the mugs are consistant in the pallet but on the odd time I have to alter the paper because the mugs don't feel right, but over all I'm please with the results. In fact all the mugs turn out fine, expect the ones I do upside due to tiredness http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/lol.gif Does that include the vat, because it seems a good price, I pay a bit more than that per mug and thats by the pallet,

Justin
19-11-2009, 08:26 PM
I used to use Xpres mugs years ago but they changed a few years back I believe. Tried them recently and really don't like them. I'll only use Listawood now as these are the straightest and whitest dish. proof I've seen.

Justin :-)

John G
19-11-2009, 08:51 PM
No free delivery at xpres - just checked by putting a pkt of coasters through checkout and it comes up with a standard £6.00 delivery.

If buying boxes of mugs I think they knock the standard delivery charge off - but then charge an extra £4.00 delivery per box of 36 mugs. Takes the 89p mugs up to £1.00 + vat. Not sure how cheap or expensive this is so would like to hear who everyone uses for to buy their plain mugs.

Cheers John

jennywren
19-11-2009, 10:24 PM
(£1) Thats what I pay per mug with the vat and free delivery. I'll have a look at listwood to see what they charge for a pallet.