PDA

View Full Version : Hi-Res Stock Graphics

Justin
26-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Do any of the sublimation blank manufacturers/suppliers have librarys of hi-res stock photo's of the does anyone know?

bms
26-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Royalty Free ones?

Justin
26-11-2010, 08:29 PM
Just looking for shots of coasters, key rings etc. I have the small pics as shown on suppliers sites but need to be able to reproduce for marketing, wondered if anything existed. My customer has started to photograph items but is struggling to get what I need.

accdave
26-11-2010, 08:40 PM
It would be good if there were some. Ideally I would want to use stuff I've made but lack of time means I can't really get my website up and running if I'm waiting to take decent photos of my own stuff.

Will be watching this with interest

Paul
26-11-2010, 08:41 PM
justin! I Can photograph stuff for you but I dont have blanks :(
but I am sure If you can send me couple of your blanks I can photograph them for you and Give you licence for useing them on web site. surely I will return your blanks with the CD with high res photogrphs ;)
what you think?

ps usualy i photograph people but I can do products for you ;)
my last shot here:

Justin
26-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Sound slike a great idea but this customer needs a display doing in next couple of days. I'm putting images onto shirts for them. Daft really, they're a photographic shop and customer is a photographer himself but seems to be struggling with product shots!

Appreciate the offer Paul, may not be an option in this case but If I can squeeze a little more time I'll give you a shout ;)

Paul
26-11-2010, 09:06 PM
thats ok. let me know if you need me. I know what you fell now. As I used to look elwere for some blank shots to show people what they look like but all I found was tiny winy picture from suppliers site :( and funny thing is most of them had those same images :P