PDA

View Full Version : New 15 year old in town!

totallypersonal
28-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey Guys,

My name is Rob and I am 15 years old from Hornchurch, Essex.

I am very keen on business and have had a few of my own businesses since around the age of 12, started off selling Sky and Sky+ remotes on eBay, to some designer clothing.

I have had an interest in personalised items recently, due to seeing the amount of profit that can be made after the initial set-up costs.

I already have a company name for this venture already. I plan to start off just doing personalised key rings, fridge magnets, door plaques etc. with hopes to move onto t-shirt and mug printing in the future.

I have a few printers in my house already that are capable of decent photo prints, S21, S20 and HP PSC2355 so I am fine on the key ring front at the moment.

If you have any tips or hints for me, please do share them! :mrgreen:

Thanks,

Rob :)

Justin
28-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Hi Rob and welcome to the forum! ;)

You'll find a wealth of information already here but please feel free to ask any questions. I currently have an S21 on test with 3rd party inks and I'm getting great results so this could well be a good starting place for you. You'll find this thread and other similar ones in the Reviews/Printers sections.

Justin
DSF Admin

bms
28-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Rob ;)

totallypersonal
28-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Thanks guys!

@Justin, where do you buy the inks from for mug printing? I assume you need dye sub ink cartridges? Thanks.

AdamB
28-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Sent you a PM Rob ;-)

Ian M
28-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Hi Rob and welcome to the forum :D

Ian :D

Paul
28-11-2010, 09:41 PM
hi Rob! all you need now is some ink and carts in your s21 :)
small heat press as well if you planing do only keyrings.