PDA

View Full Version : Hi there everyone

naeem
29-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Hi, my 14 yr old son has just started a young enterprise scheme at school and thought vinyl graphics and printing t shirts would be a good fun idea in order to start raising some money(to be honest I myself have got quite into it and help him out when I can).

I purchased hin a summa d60 about 5 months ago and he is up and running on doing graphics for cars, signs etc. He now wants to go into t shirt printing and printing onto other sublimation products, mats,clocks,plaques etc a bit more but needed a bit more advice on what sort of equipment to buy.We have looked into ricoh printers with sublijet cartridges and epsons with ciss systems,laser printers with transfer paper. It all seems a bit of a minefield, there seem to be good and bad points about all the options.

Would kindly appreciate any advice about which set up to go for and also which heat press to buy. Although not looking to buy cheapest possible option, would like to keep costs to a minimum as its a project for my son .

Thank you in advance to all.

Naeem

Justin
30-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Hi Naeem and welcome to the forum! Great to hear your son is interested as well ;)

Justin
DSF Admin

Paul
30-11-2010, 07:53 AM
hi! welcome on forum! in general discassion we have suppliers list. you can have a look and check the prices etc.

bms
30-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Welcome to the forum Naeem. ;)

naeem
30-11-2010, 11:18 AM
hi! welcome on forum! in general discassion we have suppliers list. you can have a look and check the prices etc.

thank you Paul

naeem
30-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the forum Naeem. ;)

Hi Martin, heard a lot of good things about yourself :)

Ian M
30-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Hi Naeem and welcome to the forum :D

Ian ;)

naeem
30-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi Naeem and welcome to the forum :D

Ian ;)thanks Ian,