PDA

View Full Version : Help desperately needed

bri-bwp
30-11-2010, 02:00 PM
Hi

I am a serving soldier coming to the end of a 24 year career, and looking to starting a small business with the aim of helping the Help for Heroes charity. i am looking at starting with mugs which will have the HRH emblem on them and if successful moving on the T Shirts etc. I have about a grand to start the mug adventure, so i need advice on what to get, I dont want to buy cheap and then a couple of months down the line regret not spending that little bit more. The main info I need is the following:

The mug press
The printer
Type of paper, ink etc
The best suppliers for mugs etc
A lot of idiot guides

So as you can see, its just about everything, any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Bri

Ian M
30-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Hi Bri,

Welcome to the forum. :D

One of the best places to start is have a word with BMS as Martin is very good at helping people start up with some really amazing deals.

Ian ;)

Justin
01-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi Bri and welcome to the forum ;)

Justin
DSF Admin

bms
01-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the forum Bri ;)
Thanks for the comments Ian - if we can help then please just ask.

bri-bwp
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi

I put the feelers out and I am getting a good feeling about my business idea, need to get Christmas out of the way first then I will be hitting the shops, just want to make sure I get the right kit at the right price, hate it when i get took for a ride

AdamB
02-12-2010, 01:10 AM
Hi

I am a serving soldier coming to the end of a 24 year career, and looking to starting a small business with the aim of helping the Help for Heroes charity. i am looking at starting with mugs which will have the HRH emblem on them and if successful moving on the T Shirts etc. I have about a grand to start the mug adventure, so i need advice on what to get, I dont want to buy cheap and then a couple of months down the line regret not spending that little bit more. The main info I need is the following:

The mug press
The printer
Type of paper, ink etc
The best suppliers for mugs etc
A lot of idiot guides

So as you can see, its just about everything, any advice will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Bri

just sent you a PM mate - is that Bri Williams ?

bri-bwp
03-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Who is this

AdamB
03-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Who is this

sent you a PM mate

;-)