PDA

View Full Version : Ink Express - Discount now available!

Justin
08-03-2018, 05:40 PM
We are delighted to announce Ink Express are now offering Premium Members 10% off inks and papers. Details can be found in the usual place or you can PM me for info.

James990
08-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Nothing off printers then?

Justin
08-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Still awaiting confirmation on possible printer discounts.

Forgetful8
08-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Still fluttering your virtual eyelashes then? :biggrin:

dj_doubler
09-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Great News, I am currently using their inks and I was a little bit concerned when I first ordered but the quality is perfect and its last for ages not even halfway through 100ml yet :)

pw66
09-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Good news, good ink.

InkExpress
09-03-2018, 12:42 PM

We are working out what we can offer on the printer packages, we certainly want to make this happen. We may not offer a permanent discount from the printer packages but we will show any deals in our seller section so watch this space!

Alex

InkExpress
09-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Still fluttering your virtual eyelashes then? :biggrin:

Hehe he is!

Great News, I am currently using their inks and I was a little bit concerned when I first ordered but the quality is perfect and its last for ages not even halfway through 100ml yet :)

Thanks dj_doubler glad to hear you are please and worries put to rest, hope to deal with you again soon!

Good news, good ink.

Thank you pw66 :)

Alex

Joelmb
09-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Gah! Will try and remember for next time! ;)

InkExpress
09-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Gah! Will try and remember for next time! ;)

I'll remember Joel! That A3+ you ordered was effectively with 10% off, I have put in some A4 paper as well as a sweetener!

Alex

Forgetful8
09-03-2018, 11:35 PM
I'll remember Joel! That A3+ you ordered was effectively with 10% off, I have put in some A4 paper as well as a sweetener!

Alex

Now I see why Johnny has recommended you!!

I'll no doubt be in touch shortly, having just bought Johnny's kit lol

InkExpress
12-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Now I see why Johnny has recommended you!!

I'll no doubt be in touch shortly, having just bought Johnny's kit lol

Ah yes Johnny, has just messaged me on eBay to tell me. Whenever you need anything please give me a call. Alex

InkExpress
15-03-2018, 03:52 PM

As promised we will be running offers on printer packages from time to time depending on what stock we have and what discounts we can offer. Running until the end of the month we have the Epson WF2630WF sublimation printer package at £145.00 Inc. VAT & Next Day delivery usual price is £159.00 Inc. VAT so a decent saving.

Alex

Link is here - https://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum/showthread.php?15157-Epson-WF2630WF-Sublimation-Printer-Starter-Package-DSF-Special-Offer&p=130635#post130635

James990
15-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Alex,

Don't suppose you have an A4 Epson printer with a CISS at all, do you?

My ancient Epson Photo R220 has died, funeral next week!

James

InkExpress
15-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Alex,

Don't suppose you have an A4 Epson printer with a CISS at all, do you?

My ancient Epson Photo R220 has died, funeral next week!

James

Hi James, happy to supply the WF2630WF with a CISS instead of the RIC. Works exactly the same, only reason I tend to offer RIC is they are a bit easier for the customers to fit in the printer. But happy to supply with either method.

Let me know the funeral date.. I'll send a card :tongue:

Alex

James990
15-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Alex,

Thank you for your offer.

OK here goes my ignorance, what is the different between a CISS and an RIC? Answers on a postcard.........

James

James990
15-03-2018, 04:11 PM
Alex,

Derr just figured it out RIC refillable ink cartridges, must have missed that day at school, you know the one, where they teach you to use your brain!

James

InkExpress
15-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Alex,

Thank you for your offer.

OK here goes my ignorance, what is the different between a CISS and an RIC? Answers on a postcard.........

James

Haha ok so both are used to get sublimation ink into an Epson inkjet printer. Both have their benefits and drawbacks which I have listed below-

Benefits of Refillable Ink Cartridges-
Fitting is easy - they fit just like standard inks
No need to worry about knocking tanks over
No need to worry about routing the tubing into the printer
Generally an easier setup for novice or beginners

Drawbacks of Refillable Ink Cartridges-
12ml capacity, some people get annoyed having to refill
Small risk of ink spilling (we do supply syringes & needles but does need a steady-ish hand)

Benefits of Continuous Ink System (CIS)-
Large supply of ink (100ml per colour) refilling is very infrequent so down time o printer is less
Consistent supply of ink to the printer

Drawbacks of Continuous Ink System (CIS)-
Small risk of knocking ink tanks over (pets, small children etc) but we can supply Velcro straps
Fitting can sometimes be tricky (we include full instructions and photos)
Difficult to move printer due o external ink tanks (not an issue unless you move the printer for shows / events etc)

Hope that helps. As I said before; I tend to supply the majority of the smaller setup printers with RIC. The reason being is usually the customer has never used an ink system or 3rd party ink filling system so often they don't have a clue. RIC are much easier so we spend less time answering queries and troubleshooting. Customer can crack on an print. Happy customer, happy me :)

Alex