PDA

View Full Version : Really cheap tshirts

Quinsfan
08-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Apart from the usual suppliers I am after the cheapest throw away tshirts. As my user name states I am a Quins Fan ( Rugby Harlequins just in case) and we have had enough of our DOR. Being rugby fans it has been quite polite until yesterdays result. There are a few supporters who are asking if anyone can produce some tshirts. Obviously not one to miss a profit I need to source the cheapest flimsiest one I can get hold of. I am not going to charge much but just enough to cover the t shirts and vinyl.
If any one knows where I could find such poor quality shirts or even if someone could bulk order for me from china or something I would be grateful. I only ask for someone else to order as I don't have any accounts with overseas suppliers and for just one order not sure if it is worth it. Maybe looking at between 100-200 black various sizes.

Cheers
Iain

pw66
08-04-2018, 07:12 PM
Club Clothing ( clubclothing.biz) have got some at under a pound.
The event t is really thin, but if you can stretch to the extra 10 pence then the cl04 Heavy t is very usable.

You might have to ring for prices.

logobear
11-04-2018, 05:56 PM
I second ClubClothing, thou they are pretty S***
The Fruit of the loom 'original' is about a quid.
It is a bit rough to wear, BUT - you will sell more simply because people recognise the brand name !

Quinsfan
11-04-2018, 08:10 PM
Thanks everyone but the DOR has done the right thing an resigned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earl Smith
12-04-2018, 10:42 AM
Thanks everyone but the DOR has done the right thing an resigned

No idea what you are talking about.....:-)

But....FOL Origional would be my go-to T. But dont put it near water as it shrinks like hell.
Nothing else cheaper that I know of in small quantities.

Quinsfan
12-04-2018, 10:46 AM
No idea what you are talking about.....:-)

But....FOL Origional would be my go-to T. But dont put it near water as it shrinks like hell.
Nothing else cheaper that I know of in small quantities.

Lol
The original post was to get some cheap t shirts to send a message to the Board at Harlequins Rugby to get rid of the DOR Director of Rugby (manager) as we have had an atrocious 2 seasons. He has since resigned. Hope that clears things up for you Earl.

Earl Smith
12-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Now I understand. Lets hope with a new guy in charge the Quins do better next year.

Im never a fan of really cheap t-shirts though as my name would be know as the supplier of really S*** t-shirts. Once people know you have supplied rubbish then your name would also be associated as a supplier of rubbish. My thoughts, Best avoided.

pw66
12-04-2018, 11:13 AM
I agree with the comments about about the FOTL 'Original', but in colours it is only about 20p less than the valueweight - about £1.25. They do shrink - strictly a single use tee.

Biggest problem with club is that their stock levels are up and down. They are very cheap ( as in s@@@), but they fill a market gap. I prefer their 180gm 'Heavy' to the FOTL Original ( when they have it). It is good for at least two washes, which is two more than the FOTL.:biggrin:

I only ever supply really cheap garments when the customer indicates that he understands what he is buying, and usually when it can't be linked back to me.