PDA

View Full Version : oki c530 dn

jennywren
06-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Has any one used this printer, its not what I ordered but they sent it to me, because the printer I wanted was'nt in stock. I did tell them it was to use wow and obm and they said that it would, I phone up to check and they said yes again, I also asked what would happen if Ibuggered up the machine they said they would replace this. Not sure what to do. Any thoughts would be helpful, Many thanks

NASH
06-12-2010, 01:06 PM
i would get that in writing if i was you, they just may change their mind after the event

jennywren
06-12-2010, 01:44 PM
have dealt with this company before and there word is good as their bond.

NASH
06-12-2010, 02:06 PM
is it printerland

jennywren
06-12-2010, 02:59 PM
Have sent you a pm

jennywren
06-12-2010, 05:18 PM
I am going ahead and using this printer with wow and obm and will let you know the results when its been tried. Keeping fingers crossed, it's all systems go.

bms
06-12-2010, 08:27 PM
WOW won't be a problem as you don't need a specific type of printer, but OBM might be a different story. Have The Magic Touch confirmed this printer will work with OBM?

jennywren
07-12-2010, 12:07 AM
I have filled a form out on their site and I am awaiting answers . At least that's what I thought it was, maybe I've applied for a toy boy by mistake in this cold weather. I do with something to keep me warm :lol: :lol:

jennywren
08-12-2010, 07:43 PM
This is not a review. I did try one sheet of obm last night, with everything crossed including my eyes :lol: , whilst it's is not conclusive, the printer printed beautiful on the obm, maybe I was just lucky, but as obm is expensive I did not want to waste to many sheets. but when I do it again I will let you know. Magic Touch did email me and said it was alright for wow but not obm. So one sheet is not to be considerate a fair test of the printer, so I am Not saying it does the job, as it is not recommend by Magic Touch but just to let you know how I did on that one sheet. The one thing I can say with convection the the obm is good and would recommend it to anybody.